Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
most-Kasane-Teto-fan

Cyber Street drop

Recommended Posts

most-Kasane-Teto-fan

So happy Volks is doing more techwear clothes

4518992454306_b.jpg

4518992454313_b.jpg

4518992454313_e.jpg

4518992454290_b.jpg

  • Like 4

dollsname.png.5442e5c4f6e479f205575fd3158a8b3c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo

Oh nice. I was just thinking I need some of this style for a new character lol. Would have been better in blue or purple but I'll take it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cryptid

Here's hoping that they eventually make these in mini size, too. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giallo_Gatta
On 12/13/2025 at 11:55 AM, Cryptid said:

Here's hoping that they eventually make these in mini size, too. 

They do have one outfit in this style for mini size (2-way cyber shorts, I believe it's called), but yeah, for as popular as MDD are, there does seem to be less clothing options (or, perhaps I should say less clothing styles) available fir them, at least in the Western Market. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
most-Kasane-Teto-fan

Totally forgot what cyber stuff I ordered came in, once Sakura Miku gets here I'll send some pics!


dollsname.png.5442e5c4f6e479f205575fd3158a8b3c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deathslayus

i remember seeing the rin cyber street wear but having no luck seeing it on sale ever. i'd still get one if it appears again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beansproutmomo

Ooh these are so cool! I wonder how much they'll be secondhand. 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giallo_Gatta
4 hours ago, Beansproutmomo said:

Ooh these are so cool! I wonder how much they'll be secondhand. 😬

For what it's worth, they weren't limited edition or anything, they're just pretty popular, so they're often out of stock. But technically you can still get them firsthand, you just have to time it right.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.