Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Innocentsake

Momoko's First Day Home

Innocentsake

Waiting for Momoko to come home was so exciting even if I did have to pick up her body a week after I picked up her head. Even when I just had her head at home I had already put in her eyes and wig on and knew she was indeed my Momoko who I had dreamed of for many weeks

The day I picked up her body I got to the Volks store as soon as they opened at 11am. Once her body along with a loveseat had been acquired I rushed back home and put her together. I only had 30 minutes before I had to leave for my Japanese class so I had to really enjoy those 30 mins

Sadly once those 30 mins were up I had to rush to class and leave Momoko to her own devices. So here's a little photo story of what she did while I was gone. Enjoy!

6995700171_9e3f9d01af.jpg

Come home soon! by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Me: I'll be back tonight Momoko so be good girl till I come back! You'll find everything you need, bai bai!

Momoko waved to her new owner she disappeared and closed the door behind her.

Momoko: See you soon--- Actually she never said her name. I'll have to find out when she comes home!

6995708657_635d9437ea.jpg

Missing you by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: Mmmm she seemed to be in quite a hurry... Hopefully she'll be back soon. I want to find out more about my new owner. Already she seems like a really nice person who took great care in putting me together. Hehe she did forget about my clothes, but at least I have this fluffy robe on!

6995699607_3505e7697a.jpg

Time to get ready by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Realizing that she had some time on her hands, Momoko decided to take it into her own hands to get herself ready. Hands on her hips the new girl was looking confident in her skills!

Momoko: I'll get myself all dressed and ready to greet my wonderful new owner when she comes home!

6849583788_a1bffc4c02.jpg

On the hunt for clothes by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Deciding to search nearest her, Momoko looked inside the large bag that she arrived in for any clothes. Inside was a box she had seen very briefly while she was being put together.

Momoko: Ah there must be something in this box! Nnnnn pull~!

6995707765_3697ed4350.jpg

Box of goodies by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: Wow there are so many things inside this box. Looks like she has been buying many things for my arrival...

6995707247_4e10ccd820.jpg

Found something by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: Found em! Mmmm maybe these are for me? Only one way to find out~

6849575136_1dc8a68c1a.jpg

Changing room by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Looking around Momoko figured since no one was around that she could go ahead and change behind the SD Shopping bag. It was be enough to hide her form for any peeping toms. With one more look around she let the robe slip off and onto the floor.

6995698649_0fafe01f91.jpg

Lets play dress up! by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: This place is as good as any, time to play dress up!

There was a lot of rustling along with frustrated murmurs. Unfortunately Momoko hadn't noticed that the dresses were marked for a M/L bust and would never fit on her. And when she tried on the 3rd piece of clothing that she had no idea about (the bodysuit) the darned thing was so hard to get past her knees that she gave up.

6849582374_51cb38b787.jpg

Oh dear... by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

6995706067_c295ea62dd.jpg

Not a fit at all... by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: Why would there be dresses here that wouldn't fit me? Hmmm... something to ask about later

Picking up her robe off the floor she held it against her chest and decided to wander a bit farther. In doing so she stumbled upon quite the set up.

6849581114_efef5e6164.jpg

Could that be for me? by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

There in front of her was a beautiful loveseat where a pure white rabbit sat. Across from the loveseat was a table decorated with many gifts.

Momoko: Is this what my nameless owner meant when she said that all I needed was here?

She quickly made her way over to the sitting area and introduced herself to the very cute rabbit.

6849579844_c0c3bf1d9d.jpg

Commander Bun-Bun welcomes the new resident by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: Hello there! My name is Momoko and you are?

The rabbit looked at her, wiggled its nose, and made a few clicking sounds.

Momoko: Commander Bun-Bun? My my what an important title :o It's very nice to meet you.

CBB: -Wiggles nose & a faint grinding noise can be heard-

6849580480_2d3ea93307.jpg

Gift sets for Momoko by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: So those are really for me? That's... that's so sweet... She really put a lot of thought and effort into all this.

6995703441_a094670598.jpg

Momoko's first set of clothes by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Moving over to the boxes she opened the biggest one first to find the most beautiful clothes.

Momoko: AH! Clothes and they look like they'll definitely fit!

Without another moments hesitation she quickly started changing into them and this time had no problems putting everything on. Looking herself over she smiled.

6849578780_6af7fab4aa.jpg

A Perfect Fit by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: These clothes fit juuuuuust right!

6849578224_fc5aa1fcab.jpg

Pretty in Pink by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Opening up the next smaller box there was a beautiful necklace inside with a ribbon charm attached.

Momoko: This will go perfectly with this outfit~

6849574026_1d02d48600.jpg

Lovely don't you think? by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: It's so adorable, I love it!

6995709217_a0b1369451.jpg

Night is falling by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

The evening was setting fast which also brought a bit of a chill into the apartment. Quickly putting her pink cardigan on Momoko wondered how much longer she would have to wait.

Momoko: Wherever she went must have been very important and long... Hope she comes home soon...

6849577846_8437c5ef0c.jpg

A bit hungry~ by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

All of a sudden her stomach began to grumble and a blush came across her face. Taking a seat next to Commander Bun-Bun she decided to partake of the sweets in the basket.

Momoko: Mmm this is good! Would you like some Bun-Bun?

After taking another bite and sharing some with Commander Bun-Bun she began to ponder.

Momoko: So Bun-Bun, what do you think I should call my new owner? She's really sweet and I'm so happy to see how much she loves me.

CBB: -Grinding noise-

Momoko: Jen? Ah what a lovely name! And what's that? Oneesan? Hehe she would be an older sister to me wouldn't she? Thanks so much for telling me! Now I'll be ready for when she comes home!

6849577246_b9c1df5e96.jpg

Welcome home Oneesan! by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

After several more minutes had passed a noise could be heard. Momoko looking up away from her drink saw that the door was starting to open. Straightening herself up and looking forward she smiled.

Me: I'm home! Sorry for making you wait so long Momoko-chan, my Japanese class is quite long.

Momoko: Welcome home... Oneesan!

Me: K-Kyaaaaa~! I love you so much

And that's the story of Momoko's first day home with me And here's one more picture:

Omake: This chair is too small...

6849576592_589ce80c84.jpg

Omake- This Chair is too small by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

• Like 1

waha

Aww, that's so cute!

I really like her wig, where is it from if you don't mind me asking?

Innocentsake
Aww, that's so cute!

Hehe thank you I took the pictures last weekend but only got the chance to put them up tonight :3 Photo stories take a lot of work!

And her wig is from Miruya, very soft and pretty

baldylox

She's so cute! I love the story of her finding clothes that didn't fit. Poor girl must have been like "Huh?"

It's great to see you were able to get one of those cool couches from Volks! For the money, that thing is really awesome.

Congrats again on adopting Momoko, she's a lovely girl and she seems very cool.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

milkytea

Haha, she's very cute~ I'm glad she found clothes that did fit her after the first dresses she located. Her discussion with Commander Bun-Bun is cute, too!

PrettyCranium

Cute story, and Momoko is adorable. I really enjoyed seeing Commander Bun Bun as well, but I am very partial to rabbits. Hope to see more stories about Momoko soon.

scripple

Cute story, looks like she was able to keep herself busy while you were out. I hope you two have since had a chance for proper introductions and to get to know each other a little better.

kymaera

Cute story. Looks like you were all prepared for her arrival. I remember when Zoe arrived, I didn't even have clothing for her, so she was running around in her slip for a week or so.

juu-yuki

She is so adorable!!~

So many new things ^^. I am sure she knows you love her very much

Aww, that's so cute!

Hehe thank you I took the pictures last weekend but only got the chance to put them up tonight :3 Photo stories take a lot of work!

And her wig is from Miruya, very soft and pretty

Teehee~

I love Miruya wigs too ^^b

Poofiemus

Heh, looks like girls with animal companions are getting more common. Commander Bun-bun has a hilarious name btw!

Momoko is adorable, and I think I said this before, but I'm quite a sucker for pink hair + blue eyes. XD Now I'm curious how she'll react when she finds out there's another, badass girl coming home too. . .

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Innocentsake
She's so cute! I love the story of her finding clothes that didn't fit. Poor girl must have been like "Huh?"

It's great to see you were able to get one of those cool couches from Volks! For the money, that thing is really awesome.

Congrats again on adopting Momoko, she's a lovely girl and she seems very cool.

Billy

Haha yes yes she was very confused by these clothes that didn't fit her at all! She did ask about them, but I said for now it was a secret~ And yes that couch is definitely worth the money. She'll always have a place to sit tee-hee. Hopefully once Saber arrives she'll be willing to share the seating area Thanks so much again, she's a very good girl who I'll continue to share stories about with everyone

Haha, she's very cute~ I'm glad she found clothes that did fit her after the first dresses she located. Her discussion with Commander Bun-Bun is cute, too!

She's a cutie who has the power to speak with animals It would have been too sad if she didn't have any clothes that fit properly after finding those first dresses ;o; Lucky for her I was prepared

Cute story, and Momoko is adorable. I really enjoyed seeing Commander Bun Bun as well, but I am very partial to rabbits. Hope to see more stories about Momoko soon.

Hehe thanks! Photo stories are definitely a labor of love as I spent a lot of time trying to get photos that looked good and that was even harder when the sun started setting. I'll definitely have more stories about Momoko when I get the chance And I promise to have Commander Bun-Bun join in as well And I don't blame you, rabbits are just too adorable not to love.

Cute story, looks like she was able to keep herself busy while you were out. I hope you two have since had a chance for proper introductions and to get to know each other a little better.

I loved her "Can Do" attitude while I was in class! We definitely had proper introductions after I arrived home that night and continue to exchange information with one another I'll need to put up what I've learned about her in the Dollfie Dream Database thread soon.

Cute story. Looks like you were all prepared for her arrival. I remember when Zoe arrived, I didn't even have clothing for her, so she was running around in her slip for a week or so.

Thanks Kymaera It definitely helped her that I was already collecting things for Saber's arrival before I found out I would be adopting her as well~ Hehe I bet Zoe was so cute just running around every where in her slip

She is so adorable!!~

So many new things ^^. I am sure she knows you love her very much

Teehee~

I love Miruya wigs too ^^b

Thankies~! Yes indeed, DDs always seem to have plenty more things than we do don't they? She definitely know how much I love her since I'm always playing with her every chance I get I want to get another Miruya wig for her in the future of the same color that comes with the short hair

Heh, looks like girls with animal companions are getting more common. Commander Bun-bun has a hilarious name btw!

Momoko is adorable, and I think I said this before, but I'm quite a sucker for pink hair + blue eyes. XD Now I'm curious how she'll react when she finds out there's another, badass girl coming home too. . .

Animal companions are just too fun not to have right? I love Agatha & Nanoha's Pancake Hehe thanks! My husband says we should promote him to Captain but I like Commander Bun-Bun better~

I'm such a sucker for her as well *o* I'll have to do a lil story when she finds out about Saber, not sure how she'll react just yet :o

Innocentsake
Those photos are sooooo adorable!

Thanks so much Mitsuki ^///^

pandacornn

good jobon your first photo story!! *A* that is so awesome! I'm really terrible at photo stories 8D;

sig.jpg

Innocentsake
good jobon your first photo story!! *A* that is so awesome! I'm really terrible at photo stories 8D;

Hehe thankies! It is definitely time consuming trying to get just the right shots for a photo story, but very well worth it! And you should make one! You're so creative so I bet you'd come up with something good

pandacornn

I think I tried once but I just really have a hard time LOL. I will stick with my stand alone photos -w-

Lucky girl! I wish my mother would spoil me like that LOL

sig.jpg

Innocentsake
I think I tried once but I just really have a hard time LOL. I will stick with my stand alone photos -w-

Lucky girl! I wish my mother would spoil me like that LOL

Well I love your stand alone photos so yes please keep doing them

Haha well girls do love to be spoiled yes? I know I do *o* And Momoko is no exception hehe~

animex99

Momoko is very cute! Photo stories sure do sound like alota work. Maybe one of these days I will get around to doing one.

Innocentsake
Momoko is very cute! Photo stories sure do sound like alota work. Maybe one of these days I will get around to doing one.

Indeed! You need to dedicate a few hours to doing one. Well unless you're super quick at taking photos and whatnot :3 It definitely takes some persuading myself because I'm quite a procrastinator ^^;;;

AgentPanda

I really enjoyed Momoko's first day, it seems she had a lot of fun exploring and what a nice friend to make ~

Perhaps we will see more of her and CBB's antics while your out? Momoko is beautiful

Instagram: littlemisswolf

Innocentsake
I really enjoyed Momoko's first day, it seems she had a lot of fun exploring and what a nice friend to make ~

Perhaps we will see more of her and CBB's antics while your out? Momoko is beautiful

Thanks AgentPanda! Momoko & CBB shall have another adventure as soon as I find the time to take more photos for a new story :3

Galvatim

This is a really cute story! I look forward to seeing more of Momoko's adventures.

Innocentsake
This is a really cute story! I look forward to seeing more of Momoko's adventures.

Why thank you! I really worked hard to make it look good I want to do another story soon, but I'd like to do one outside and the weather on the weekend has not been sunny at all ._.;;; And I work during the week ;o; I think I have another indoor story planned so I will have to get that ready

JoltFiend

Nice story I like how Momoko was able to take charge and figure out what to do after being left alone. She's got a good head on her shoulders. (pun intended? ) I think if I had left Neris to her own devices upon her arrival without any supervision, my place would be a disaster zone

Love the omake picture, too

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

Innocentsake
Nice story I like how Momoko was able to take charge and figure out what to do after being left alone. She's got a good head on her shoulders. (pun intended? ) I think if I had left Neris to her own devices upon her arrival without any supervision, my place would be a disaster zone

Love the omake picture, too

I laughed very much at your pun She certainly has a good head on her shoulders! I'm happy to know she can be left by herself and have no trouble at all ^-^ And aww but I'm sure Neris would be so cute even if she did turn your place into a disaster zone haha I'd like to read that story >:D

I love Momoko trying to sit in the very tiny chair, it's too hilarious!