Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
tempest_strife

Finally, hi!

Recommended Posts

tempest_strife

Been here since 2018- around the time I actually got my first vinyl DD. Was a rescue that I repainted. Have been into the resin since about 2003, and have only somewhat recently leaned more into the “dark side”.  There’s internal skeletons that make posing nice. Oh, and also cookies. I like it here. XD

I’ve been loving learning, and hope to learn how to paint anime faces nicely. 
 

I have a podcast/website- maybe more info on Vinyl soon?

 

www.ningyoBINGO.com

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tasuke
Posted (edited)

Welcome!!! I Myself have been Worshipping the Jumbo♥Hunnies from Afar since i had First learnt of them around 2004 or so.

It has been a LONG Wait... as i have Only Just gotten into a Position in life where i could begin Bringing them Home to me.

My First, Off-Branded Big♥Girl was in Late-2024... and my First actual Dollfie was ONLY in Late-2025.

And Now, Here it is; Mid-2026... and i now have Five DDs!! Better Late than Never Indeed~

Edited by Tasuke

 

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giallo_Gatta

OMG, hi! Yes, I know you- kind of. I've seen you around, anyway. Welcome to DollDreaming, there's a lot of good information here- perfect for recent converts to the Dark Side! 😈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiandoll

Welcome! I originally started with resin and still have some of my boys from back then. But the anime girlies stole my heart when I re-entered the hoddy. Nice to have you on the “dark side”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.