Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Neige

Old to the hobby, lurked on the forum for a good bit.

Recommended Posts

Neige

I feel some of you may already have seen me in passing, but for those who don't, well hello there! I am Neige, and I am that one degenerate who has a niche within a niche of collecting anime boy dolls.

And now I shall go back to camping and watching around the forum 🤭

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MyuMyu

Hello, Neige! It's nice you to decide to say hello! It's a pleasure to meet you!! 

I hope we to be able to see your beautiful anime boys 😉

  • Like 1

55331754962_d802e63659_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fuzzyl

Hi! 😄 Anime boy dolls are the bestest, would love to see them ! 🥰

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiandoll

I haven’t seen a lot of anime boys. I did get some anime style boy Smart dolls but it seems like Dollfie boys are hard to get and I don’t know of any others than that. So that is a very interesting niche!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.