Neige Posted May 14 I feel some of you may already have seen me in passing, but for those who don't, well hello there! I am Neige, and I am that one degenerate who has a niche within a niche of collecting anime boy dolls. And now I shall go back to camping and watching around the forum 🤠6 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
MyuMyu Posted May 17 Hello, Neige! It's nice you to decide to say hello! It's a pleasure to meet you!! I hope we to be able to see your beautiful anime boys 😉 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
fuzzyl Posted July 16 Hi! 😄 Anime boy dolls are the bestest, would love to see them ! 🥰 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tiandoll Posted Wednesday at 04:51 PM I haven’t seen a lot of anime boys. I did get some anime style boy Smart dolls but it seems like Dollfie boys are hard to get and I don’t know of any others than that. So that is a very interesting niche! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites