caiusdolls Posted June 8 Hey y’all, Does anyone know of any Ouji style sewing patterns for Dollfie Dream or 1/3 dolls? I’ve found one on Etsy but it’s for MDD 😓. I would love to give my boys some Ouji outfits! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
meltychoco_BJD Posted June 8 (edited) As far as I'm aware, DD guys can wear things made for DD girls, right? You might have more luck looking for individual patterns for DD girl sized blouses, waistcoats, and breeches / shorts, than for full ouji sets. Requiem arts has a pattern for DD girls blouses, and their website says DD guys fit their DD girls patterns. You could definitely use this one as a base and just accessorize / add ruffles where necessary. Jadepixel also has this blouse pattern for DD that looks like it could work for ouji coords if you replace the sailor collar with something else and again add some ruffles / extras yourself. No instructions on the Jadepixel pattern, but requiem arts always has full instructions. You'd likely have to alter most DD girls blouse patterns to accommodate flat busts, but you should be able to follow this human sized flat bust adjustment guide just fine for any doll sized blouse patterns that use bust darts. I also came across this vaguely ouji-adjacent looking pattern on etsy that's labelled as for 1/3, but you'd probably need to do some size adjustment for a DD. It has a top, the poofy shorts, and a mini waistcoat (which they call a waistband for some reason). And here's a rococo 1/3 boys pattern that reminds me of a human-sized ouji set I saw once, some pieces here probably have good potential. However the size just says "50 to 60cm boys" so I have no clue if it will fit DD. Incidentally, they include a picture of the pattern pieces in the listing, so I suppose you could just print that out and try to size it yourself. If you're willing to do some measuring and a lot of altering and fit-testing, you could also look for human sized patterns and scale them down to 1/3 size with some maths. You can use any sort of tutorial on lolita style blouses for example since they work for ouji as well, and I came across several patterns for human sized shorts that fit ouji styles (usually under the terms bloomers, breeches, or pumpkin shorts). Useful terms I'd suggest adding to your search: breeches, bloomers, pumpkin shorts, victorian, waistcoat, vest, corset, blouse, capelet, mini cape, top hat, etc. When looking for patterns, look for pieces, and use generic terms, rather than searching "ouji" directly, as most listings won't use that term. Edit: here's another 1/3 pattern (girl size this time) with some pieces that look like they could work for ouji (blouse and waist corset, not sure if the hat is included but it would also work for ouji). Definitely will need size adjustment for DD. Edited June 8 by meltychoco_BJD ☆⋅⋆ ───FIND ME ON─── ⋆⋅☆ DoA | Twitter | Instagram ☆⋅⋆ ────── ⋆⋅☆ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SaraCherie Posted June 14 On 6/8/2026 at 4:48 PM, meltychoco_BJD said: As far as I'm aware, DD guys can wear things made for DD girls, right? You might have more luck looking for individual patterns for DD girl sized blouses, waistcoats, and breeches / shorts, than for full ouji sets. You're correct, a lot of patterns for DD will work for DD especially if they're simple. The main difference with masculine clothes is that they tend to be cut straighter with no princess seams or bust darts, and the rise on pants are generally lower (high rise exists but it's mostly in vintage styles.) so if OP is adapting a pattern drafted for DD I would first recommend altering out any bust darts for a better fit. On 6/8/2026 at 11:06 AM, caiusdolls said: Does anyone know of any Ouji style sewing patterns for Dollfie Dream You might have luck looking through the pattern repository of Free sewing.org. adding embellishments like lace and ruffles is pretty easy and will elevate the ouji-ness of the look. For shirts specifically the V&A museum has a tutorial on making shirts in a ton of different styles. I'll see if I can grab the link when I get back home 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
caiusdolls Posted July 11 Thank you for the recommendations! I’ve done some altering of the patterns but because I did them at like midnight after a busy week they’re sorta awful haha! But I’ll def look into the recommendations and I’m sure I’ll actually do a decent job when i eventually have time and energy for it lol! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites