Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

initial

initial's D(D)s

initial

thanks mitsuki.

here is more photos of my 6th girl, Lynn.

8354654096_0e7ba9336a.jpg

8354658824_0d14b98788.jpg

8354656598_224e02790f.jpg

Saber (EXTRA ver.) : Saber Alter 2nd ver. : Haruka Niimi : Sakuya (Shining Blade) : Corselia (DDH-06) : Lynn (DDH-07) : Maria Ushiromiya:Elisa (DDH-07):Ayu (DDH-01):Aozaki Aoko:Alice Kuonji:???

initial
8303891917_5b9b9629d2.jpg

Saber (EXTRA ver.) : Saber Alter 2nd ver. : Haruka Niimi : Sakuya (Shining Blade) : Corselia (DDH-06) : Lynn (DDH-07) : Maria Ushiromiya:Elisa (DDH-07):Ayu (DDH-01):Aozaki Aoko:Alice Kuonji:???

baldylox

As I said in a nother thread, you Lynn is so pretty! Nice work on her, I love her style. And Saber is looking so sweet in that dress! It suits her very nicely.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

The latest photos are lovely! The colors and, of course, the models are so beautiful!

salica
8303891917_5b9b9629d2.jpg

Really love this outfit on her

Where did you find it ?

initial

thanks for all the nice comments, apologized for my slow reply.

baldylox: always wanted a casual smart looking girl. i buy the wig & eyes before hand and happy that it turn out well. i think i got influence by some of your girls for this outfit also.

mitsuki: my girls are happy to hear your praise.

salica: i bid fom yja...it come with addtional cap & cape also, and the cap can flip over to match the color of the base dress.

8301109438_7d83bc1819.jpg

baldylox
baldylox: always wanted a casual smart looking girl. i buy the wig & eyes before hand and happy that it turn out well. i think i got influence by some of your girls for this outfit also.

Oh wow, I didn't know you got wigs and eyes beforehand. I've only done that once or twice for girls I was building. Most of the time I'll get a girl and see how she looks in person before doing changes. But if you have a specific vision of her beforehand, I guess that makes it easy to have eyes and a wig already in hand for her when the head arrives.

That's cool that she got some influence from my girls with the outfit! My girls LOVE clothe slike this, especially the jean shorts. I really like this style and look on DD's, it's casual but playful and kind of sexy at times. I'm glad you chose this for her, she looks great!

As for this photo:

8301109438_7d83bc1819.jpg

She looks very European styled in that! I like the little overcoat and beret.

Billy

initial

just one photo to share for now.

8420348042_acc3d6de69.jpg

mitsuki

That is such a sweet photo! My parents live near the sea so the photo makes me think of home.

initial

thanks mitsuki. that photo was taken with the help of a friend who show me how to utilise a flash.

quick snap of my 7th girl. (pic of her in default wig is here)

8430605882_76504098cb.jpg

baldylox

AHHHH! You got a Maria MDD!!! She's one of my favorite MDD girls! You're so lucky to have gotten her, she's adorable! Congrats on getting her!

Billy

initial

thanks. my friend found a gd deal online and I manage to bring her home

initial

yeah, Maria is too cute to resist when i saw her, I need to get a better body for her soon.

& outfit....

upload via instagram to my flickr so pardon the quality and my poor edit.

8446915316_1893592395.jpg

initial
She is adorable in that outfit!

yeah i love air-castle style of outfit.

decide to change everyone out of their default eyes but end up only changing 1 pair for sakuya first as i spend most of tonight changing neck joint & tighten mdd knee.

feel free to comment as i wish to get opinion on the combination of wig & eyes. (i quite poor in matching, often criticized by my sister for not dressing my girls well)

Not easy to get the color taken nicely with my poor camera skills.

8494477955_2bb8964864.jpg

p.s the wig is not in default style, i shift two long bangs at the side to the back.

initial

today is haruka's turn.

green resin eyes due to her involvement in a cosplay project in later part of the year, hence the testing now. feel free to comment

8497463769_3944a56bec.jpg

initial

just a quick snap at 2am for the current family photo

8531001801_210fecaf37.jpg

initial

1 month plus since my last update here, so i guess i should post once in a while with some photo.

Haruka with a volk dress.

8682893558_bfd981276b_c.jpg

took this while trying to use monitor as backgrd

8682894530_8876fe6f5e_c.jpg

Maria with new hairstyle & outfit

8682894766_89bf41fc85_c.jpg

My new girl, still w/o a name & own body (hope to get them soon)

8681782973_e5a3f235eb_c.jpg

mitsuki

They are all so adorable! Haruka is lovely with those eyes. That background on your monitor is beautiful.

initial

"who say you can take my pic!?"

8734441223_3d8d956a3f.jpg

baldylox

I really like your Haruka with those bright purple eyes, she looks so nice! And I also like the new wig on your Maria, she looks super cute.

Billy

initial
I really like your Haruka with those bright purple eyes, she looks so nice! And I also like the new wig on your Maria, she looks super cute.

Billy

thanks, those purple eyes really shine when under daylight, both my haruka & sakuya using 1 of them each now.

here one more of my latest girl~

(she got 1 more before her which I unable take her photo now )

8925073093_1d5bf7bd13.jpg