Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
magique

Who to commission for a custom Dollfie Dream outfit or wig?

Recommended Posts

magique

Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew of artists who make custom DD outfits or wigs, or if anyone has previously commissioned someone and had it gone well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DesertPhantom51

While I haven't personally used them, I have heard nothing but wonderful things about siquincommissions on Instagram, I follow their work and it all seems lovely.  They only open so many slots, so you have to follow them and wait for announcements.  Also on Instagram, kotton_dressmaker also makes lovely things, but again, no personal experience but they have a lot of followers and seem well regarded.  They only do limited slots as well.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.