Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Tasuke

Dollymate ♥ Dolls

Recommended Posts

Tasuke
Posted (edited)

I Don't Believe that Anyone Here has a General Thread Up and Running on this Doll Brand Yet?!? - So i Suppose I'll Have to Be the First. 

 

I Had Sworn that my Forthcoming DDSf3 2.0 Body Upgrade for my First Dollfie Dream was to Be my Last Major Non-Fashion Acquisition. 

Well; i Suppose that I'll Have to Learn to Never say Never...

Because i Now Have a Dollymate Setsuna Ogiso from "White Album 2" POed on AmiAmi for April 2027 Release.

 

She's Got a Wonderful, wonderful Little Face♥ and i think She'll Make for that Perfectly Adorable Little Nurse and/or Ballerina

that i have been trying to Bring into my Life for Some Time Now♥

 

785c3ae2-5ba1-4c4f-873f-01908c0034a3.jpg

37c75abc-1f47-4224-a562-57b892e633ae.jpg

cc33e064-40b4-4495-b242-f96a0f7020c1.jpg

d9fda809-586c-4371-b44b-ee2b3d2bb4d0.jpg

0d13fe44-63dc-4d01-806b-9e5ae58878bd.jpg

e07076de-2e76-4406-988a-3c071baeb105.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Tasuke
  • Like 1

 

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tasuke

 

- I Cancelled My P.O. on this Sweetie - Silly Me; i Belatedly Realized that She is Resin Composition... 

And i Honestly Do Not Care to Venture Outside of the Vinyl MJD World.

 

Realistically; It is Best for me to Stand Exclusively by Dollfie Dreams Anyway; Being that they are now an Entirely Familiar, Known Quantity

that i Completely Know How to Work with... And, in Any Case; i Have my Upcoming (Oct. 1st 2026) MDD Anya Forger to Think of,

Being that She will in Fact be Maxing-Out the Remaining Growth Factor in my Dollfie Hunnie Harem~

Edited by Tasuke

 

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.