Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Philodendron

MDD Marisa Kirisame eye size pls?

Recommended Posts

Philodendron

I am looking to get new eyes for an incoming MDD Marisa I'm getting but want to try my best to get it right the first time, so if anyone could tell me what size eyes she wears- or better, show me what she looks like with other sizes and even refer me to a store or two- I would REALLY appreciate it!!

note: I did look in the forum first and didn't find anything.

Edited by Philodendron
Added clarification of MDD to post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Philodendron

I just remembered you can look on their info/order sites to find the info- which is 22mm btw- so haha! 

Sorry guys. My brain is so tired today 😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.