Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Kemonomimicry

October 2026 new outfit collection

Recommended Posts

Kemonomimicry

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/category/D_261010_DRESS10/

Lots of interesting stuff in there, including two butterfly capes, cat masks in three colours, various shoes, and very pretty kimono (the Red Spider Lily kimono looks perfect for a Manhattan Cafe cosplay). The paper umbrella also makes a return.

There also are two new pairs of glasses, various school uniforms, pyjamas, some Chinese-themed stuff, lady boss and senpai office outfits plus undershirt, vest, and trenchcoat options, and various other clothes, including a few specially for the Chibi body.

I haven't linked all of the outfits, just those that I liked a lot.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giallo_Gatta

Those masks are interesting, I might have to snatch a few up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kemonomimicry

...and almost everything from the first page went to waiting for restock in the first 3 hours and was gone when I looked just 20 minutes ago.

Managed to snag the colourful butterfly cape, tabi and the bedding set, plus a bunch of stuff that was on my wishlist.

Edited by Kemonomimicry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AwkwardMango

Yea, looks like the kimonos were quite popular this time around, I do like the print on them they are very pretty. Sadly couldn't get them though due to wanting other stuff more. @onion32@

Very happy I could snag a ribbon girl outfit though, it sold out in like 6 minutes or less. Very excited for it to arrive, Im gonna give it to my Miku Ai (kizuna ai). @onion8@

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OwlishBree

I got a few things (cloaks, coats, boots) but the shipping cost was so high compared to last month that Volks USA might finally be comparable in cost. 😑

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatSubaru86
13 minutes ago, OwlishBree said:

I got a few things (cloaks, coats, boots) but the shipping cost was so high compared to last month that Volks USA might finally be comparable in cost. 😑

How much was it now, if you don't mind me asking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.