Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
F-15alice

(DDSChikage) I feel the need.....

Recommended Posts

F-15alice

So she is kinda a impulse buy but out of all the new standard models she for sure stole my heart.

Since She has crooked teeth,looks like she is biting her lips and arrived on October 8th which is the day F-14 Tomcat was introduced into severice.....

L1040206.jpg.1f6b96f0d7b549b6ff1381489ab36e44.jpg

Sooooo..... Her name is Mavrick.....yeah as in Topgun 

L1040217.jpg.8d3ea2e8d0c5312ea168f6ee53eb90ba.jpgL1040229.jpg.9ec4a46010f02bbf9d6a5ae6cb611206.jpg

Not gonna lie I really like the short wig on her... 

  • Like 10

Welcome to my Instagram

7c5ecae5_34a2_4fec_a96f_db8c1b0054bb_by_saturnspace-dbd5hjw.jpg

Lunami Faceup for DD X3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.