Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Galvatim

Airy's Gift

Galvatim

Airy has tried to pursue a relationship with Natsuki for some time now. It seems she's pestered Natsuki so much the Natsuki is no longer speaking to her. But, with a little help from a couple of new online friends, Airy is trying a different approach, to see if she can befriend my crimson haired temptress...

Oh, as part of her punishment for knocking me out, Airy has to narrate this story herself! Take it away, Airy!

7052376261_7c9f0d953a.jpg

015 by galvatim, on Flickr

Hi, everyone! This is Kitty Airy! I was just stretching after a catnap this afternoon...

7052376625_95fb7e07f1.jpg

021 by galvatim, on Flickr

When who should come along, but my adorable little sister, Noumi! Good thing, too, no one else will really talk to me lately...

Kudo: "Big sis! You got a letter from our friends at the scripple household!"

"Oh, I've been waiting for this~nya! Lemme see, lemme see!"

7052378409_bab561cb25.jpg

030 by galvatim, on Flickr

"NYA~ This is perfect! Sakura is so smart!"

7052378747_14d66cff76.jpg

033 by galvatim, on Flickr

"Little sis, do me a favor, and bring Natsuki here!"

6906289698_c577738a44.jpg

034 by galvatim, on Flickr

Kudo: "Ok, big sis, I'll do my best... Gonna be a tough one..."

6906290034_685e22d7d1.jpg

036 by galvatim, on Flickr

Noumi scampered off to find Natsuki. Oh, for some reason, everyone calls her Kudo, short for Kudryavka. That's our family name. Anyway, she soon came back with Natsuki in tow.

Natsuki: "This had better be important, Kudo... Your sister took that joke I made too far!"

6906290402_ee2f550ee1.jpg

038 by galvatim, on Flickr

"Oof!" Noumi tossed Natsuki next to me! Sometimes little sis over-does it!

7052380503_64ff2ea0da.jpg

043 by galvatim, on Flickr

Kudo: "OK, Natsuki! You're gonna stay right there! Big sis has something for you!"

Noumi's always so direct with people... I'm not sure how she got that way. Or why she likes Dracula movies so much. We grew up in an orphanage, but usually we were the only kids there. I guess while I was cleaning or baking bread for the nuns, she was downloading vampire movies...

6906291568_259c4203da.jpg

045 by galvatim, on Flickr

"Umm.. Hi-hi, Nyatsuki!"

6906291978_720158b558.jpg

047 by galvatim, on Flickr

N: "Ok, I'll admit that kitty get=up is ridiculously cute on you. You're my first target for kitty ears next Halloween!"

"Oh, well... Thanks... Umm, my friends helped me with this..."

6906292832_6eddcd3853.jpg

050 by galvatim, on Flickr

N: "For me? Let's see here..."

6906293150_8c2330af72.jpg

052 by galvatim, on Flickr

N: "Oh, oh! Wow!"

7052383193_faac482c97.jpg

055 by galvatim, on Flickr

N: "You know Asuka?!? She's the coolest anime star ever! Even cooler than Saber, Shana and Rin put together!"

Noumi had helped me gather information on Natsuki. She talked to Aoi and Aya, Natsuki's old high school pals, to find out her hobbies.With this info, I had quested for a suitable gift for her. Which lead me to the scripple household.

6906294218_a72b509403.jpg

057 by galvatim, on Flickr

Here is the lovely note Sakura wrote for Natsuki!

7052383927_6c0225dcbf.jpg

059 by galvatim, on Flickr

N: "This is so cool! A lock of Asuka's hair!It's almost like she's here with us! Eva, and specifically Asuka, got me into anime, and really influenced my life! Have you watched Eva before, Airy?

"Only bits and pieces..."

N: "We'll have to watch it together some time! So, now I'm wondering, where did you grow up?"

"Noumi and I grew up in an orphanage..."

Natsuki and I talked for quite a bit afterwards! I think we'll be good friends now...

6906294968_e25d323808.jpg

064 by galvatim, on Flickr

N and A: "Thank you, Sakura and Asuka!"

K: "Thanks, both of you for getting big sis to come out of her shell!"

Well, there you have it... I hope I did a good job telling you my story, and that you didn't find it too boring. If I left anything out, or something was confusing, just post here, and Galvatim will let me know.

Thanks~nya!

Kitty Airy

scripple

Hi Airy,

Sakura here. I'm so happy that your gift to Natsuki was a success! I really hope that this is the beginning of a wonderful friendship. Thank you very much for sharing this moment with us. And I do agree with Natsuki that you're very cute in your kitty outfit!

Your story and it's happy ending really made my day. Thank you for reaching out to Asuka and me; it's been an honor to be a small part of this touching moment.

Best wishes,

Sakura

And a quick note to any readers. In case you don't know, if you click the photos you can select larger versions of them from flickr, which makes the note easier to read.

mitsuki

That is so sweet! That is wonderful Natsuki and Airy are friends now. Kudo is so cute!

That is great that Sakura and Asuka helped bring Natsuki and Airy together. I think Eva is close to a lot of our hearts. I hope Natsuki and Airy get to watch it together.

PrettyCranium

I knew Sakura would be able to help mend things in the family! What a great gift from Scripple's household. I hope it brings your girls closer.

I really like the note, it is well-written. And is it odd that the lock of hair is really cute? I would be totally star-struck getting a lock of hair from any of Scripple's girls.

bethykins
I knew Sakura would be able to help mend things in the family! What a great gift from Scripple's household. I hope it brings your girls closer.

I really like the note, it is well-written. And is it odd that the lock of hair is really cute? I would be totally star-struck getting a lock of hair from any of Scripple's girls.

It's a good job you said "any of scripples girls" not just Hannah or Illya may have had a new business opportunity!

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

PrettyCranium

It's a good job you said "any of scripples girls" not just Hannah or Illya may have had a new business opportunity!

I was very careful with my wording . . .

kymaera

I think it was the kitty outfit that sealed the deal

I would be totally star-struck getting a lock of hair from any of Scripple's girls.

Ilya reads this and all of the pictures we have from scripple's household will be of bald dolls.

baldylox

Awwww! Kitty Airy getting to be buddies with Natsuki is sooo sweet! Big congrats to Sakura for getting this setup! Very cute story and I'm glad it had a happy ending.

Nice work on the story too Airy! You're pretty good at writing. And I *love* your outfit! The kitty ears are great but the clothes you picked out are so nice! Good idea to wear that so Natsuki can see your "other" charms easily.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Galvatim

Airy would like to thank everyone for your comments! She's glad you like her kitty look! Especially since she happened to put on those cursed kitty ears...

I think it was the kitty outfit that sealed the deal

I would be totally star-struck getting a lock of hair from any of Scripple's girls.

Ilya reads this and all of the pictures we have from scripple's household will be of bald dolls.

It's a good thing Ilya isn't computer literate...