Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Sprout's Slipper choice!

baldylox

First off, a big thank you to all the people who voted in the slipper post! I liked a lot of the reasons behind why you chose what you did.

So without further ado, here's the winner and what Sprout says about them.

Okay Sprout, I have the results of the online poll for what slippers you should choose.

"What? What online poll?"

We talked about this yesterday Sprout. You don't remember?

"I was supposed to be listening to all that?"

Sigh.....

6912052434_800c425909_z.jpg

DSC_5622 by balldylox, on Flickr

Anyway, I told you I'd ask my friends online what slippers they thought were the best for you. They all voted and now I wanted to show you which ones they chose.

"You actually showed people that crummy selection? Why I oughtta..."

7058141901_4d908ae5e6_z.jpg

DSC_5623 by balldylox, on Flickr

Annnnnd here are the winners! By a landslide vote, the Lamb slippers won!

"The Lambs....seriously?"

Yes the Lambs. Everyone agreed that they suited you best! Most people thoguht they would look adorable on you!

7058145875_9ba7e55629_z.jpg

DSC_5624 by balldylox, on Flickr

"So all your friends thought THESE were what I should pick?"

Yep! I think they're really cute too.

7058116357_d52c9c899d_z.jpg

DSC_5625 by balldylox, on Flickr

So how about trying them on for me?

"Meh."

<>

7058128687_3542d2bb33_z.jpg

DSC_5626 by balldylox, on Flickr

SPROUT! Why did you dump those?

"I don't like them. By the way, what came in last place?"

Umm... yeaaahhh....... let's see. The Puppy and Piggy slippers each had 2 votes so it's a tie for them.

6912037278_877a9165b3_z.jpg

DSC_5627 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Well, I've decided on the pig slippers."

6912041642_f93d0441e3_z.jpg

DSC_5628 by balldylox, on Flickr

And why is that?

"Because I like them. I like pink........"

"And they're cute. So there."

6912055570_2819f2432a_z.jpg

DSC_5629 by balldylox, on Flickr

What was that last bit?

"Nothing. I picked some slippers. Quit bugging me...."

6912048712_9a0f551f7d_z.jpg

DSC_5630 by balldylox, on Flickr

Heh, I see. Nice choice Sprout. Don't lose those.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

scripple

That's a good girl sprout. Stick up for the underdogs! (underpigs?)

Galvatim

Hehe, well, I glad Sprout chose the pair she wanted. She's so cute, clutching her bunny!

milkytea

The pigs' eyebrows and Sprout's eyebrows are just as wonderful as I imagined it to be. I'm so happy she chose them~! ♥

mitsuki

That is awesome for some reason. I think it is the matching disgruntled expressions. hehe

PrettyCranium

Agreed, even though I voted for the lambs, the pigs look great. Looks like you have to work on winning Sprout over, though!

Innocentsake

*_* I love Sprout so much!

Good to see that even though the piggys weren't in the lead that those were the ones she really liked hehe. And they do have the same expression as her, perfect

baldylox
Aw! I am glad she picked the pigs

Me too. I think they're very cute on her.

That's a good girl sprout. Stick up for the underdogs! (underpigs?)

"Underpigs".. HA! Thank you sir.

Hehe, well, I glad Sprout chose the pair she wanted. She's so cute, clutching her bunny!

Thanks! Me too, I just want her happy, that's all.

The pigs' eyebrows and Sprout's eyebrows are just as wonderful as I imagined it to be. I'm so happy she chose them~! ♥

Hee hee, I'm glad you like her choice!

That is awesome for some reason. I think it is the matching disgruntled expressions. hehe

Heh, I think so too. I don't know why the pigs are disgruntled tho... I suppose being slippers doesn't help.

Agreed, even though I voted for the lambs, the pigs look great. Looks like you have to work on winning Sprout over, though!

Thanks! Even tho Sprout has supposedly been here a while, she isn't warming up to me at all. I guess she is going to need some time.

*_* I love Sprout so much! Good to see that even though the piggys weren't in the lead that those were the ones she really liked hehe. And they do have the same expression as her, perfect

It's funny that she picked these even tho they had very few votes. Maybe it's due to their expressions. Or like she said, she likes pink.... and she thinks they're cute.

Billy

salica

HAAAA!! I missed those posts !But I would have voted for the lambs' ones ..so it doesn't change anything .

Well , she choose some , that is already good , and on top of it she said she likes pink !!! YEAH!!! That's a good girl

southernbelleincali

Very cute! My favorite slippers!

Cazzie_Bliss

The pigs are pretty cute =) still would of liked to have seen her in the puppy ones XD

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

baldylox
HAAAA!! I missed those posts !But I would have voted for the lambs' ones ..so it doesn't change anything . Well , she choose some , that is already good , and on top of it she said she likes pink !!! YEAH!!! That's a good girl

I'm glad you saw them! And yes, the lambs were the overwhelming winners... too bad Sprout doesn't like those at all. And even when she's being kind of bad, she's still adorable. I'm just glad she likes her piggies.

Very cute! My favorite slippers!

Heh, glad you like her piggies!

The pigs are pretty cute =) still would of liked to have seen her in the puppy ones XD

You may yet see her wearing the puppy ones. Sango also has Puppy Slippers so Sprout may see that and copycat her in the future.

Billy

littlebearries

The expressions do match.

It's interesting that pink is now her favorite color... I wonder if she's choosing it just because now Alna isn't around to take everything that is pink. Hmm.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox
The expressions do match.

It's interesting that pink is now her favorite color... I wonder if she's choosing it just because now Alna isn't around to take everything that is pink. Hmm.

I can't say that pink is her *favorite* color just yet.... but she did say she likes it. And not having Alna and her grabby hands around may have something to do with it but I also can't say for sure. All I know is that as soon as she heard that people thought she would be cute with the lambs, she wanted nothing to do with them. Passive aggressive? I dunno. Cute as heck? Definitely.

Billy

aeris

LOLLLL so funny!

I missed previous posts, but I would have voted for the lambs

Well done Sprout! Be yourself, don't let other people choose for you!

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

baldylox
Yaay I like the grumpy piggies

Heh, it seems she did too!

I missed previous posts, but I would have voted for the lambs. Well done Sprout! Be yourself, don't let other people choose for you!

Well, don't feel too bad. I saw something earlier that I'm going to try and get a picture of to share here. But yes, I like that she makes her own decisions.

hahaha i like how her character turned out in this story, reaaally lovely

remind me of a younger michiko xD

Thank you! I'm glad you like her. She may tone it down a bit in the future tho as she gets more accustomed to her new home. That's funny about Michiko.

Billy

DefectiveAngel

LOL!!!! I love Sprout! That was so funny her just dropping those lamb slippers onto the floor. It's like crazy on-line people picking these crappy things. XD

I'm glad she isn't afraid to speak her mind and went with the piggy slippers. They are extra cute and do match her quite well.

baldylox
LOL!!!! I love Sprout! That was so funny her just dropping those lamb slippers onto the floor. It's like crazy on-line people picking these crappy things. XD

I'm glad she isn't afraid to speak her mind and went with the piggy slippers. They are extra cute and do match her quite well.

Sprout is quite the character. She does let me know what she likes and doesn't tho. But she also hides things from me.... I think I caught her the other day when she WASN'T wearing the pig slippers. I'll have to see if I can sneak a picture of her to share.

Billy