Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
scripple

Hello

scripple

Hello everyone,

I came here on the suggestion of Baldylox.

Some of you may know me from my photostories over on figure.fm. I'm the one with the dysfunctional group of Fate DDs (Rin, Saber, Sakura) and that poor "nobody" Yukino. (It makes more sense if you've seen some of the posts.)

Not a lot exciting to say about me. I'm fairly new the to DD thing but have put together what I consider to be a decent group. I enjoy putting them in stories about their daily interactions with each other typically with at least an attempt at humor thrown in.

Other than the stories not much to say. I don't sew, or do custom face-ups, or build furniture or accessories, etc.

Anyway, just thought I'd do the obligatory "Hello" post.

mitsuki

Welcome, Scripple! I love your stories! They are hilarious!

Halcyon

Hi Scripple,

I haven't seen your photo stories, but I will be sure to check them out! Anyways, welcome to the site!

-Halcyon

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

Galvatim

Welcome! I've seen your stories on Figure.FM. They are great!

baldylox

Welcome Scripple! Glad you dropped in. I hope you can have some fun here as well as continue to share stories of your little family. I certainly enjoy seeing their antics even tho Rin is kind of a primadonna.

Hopefully she'll reign that in a little since Yukino now has a fellow "nobody" to pal around with and keep Rin at bay.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Pupi

Welcome!

I have seen your posts too (I loved the one with Yukino playing with figmas XD)!

I hope to see you family growing... Maybe a Rider DD?

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

Nakitaninja

Really nice to meet you and I look forward to your posts! Hope you have a wonderful time

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

OtakuDepot

Hi Scripple! Welcome. It's great to see you here. I'm a huge fan of your posts of figure.fm and as a fellow Yukino Daddy I'm a big supporter for your "nobody" girl.

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

scripple
I certainly enjoy seeing their antics even tho Rin is kind of a primadonna.

Hopefully she'll reign that in a little since Yukino now has a fellow "nobody" to pal around with and keep Rin at bay.

Yes we'll have to see how many nobodies she can fight at one time. Hopefully I won' t have to call in help from your place.

scripple
Welcome!

I have seen your posts too (I loved the one with Yukino playing with figmas XD)!

I hope to see you family growing... Maybe a Rider DD?

I'd love a DD Rider. I'm assuming since they've done so many Fate dolls they'll get around to her at some point.

scripple
Hi Scripple! Welcome. It's great to see you here. I'm a huge fan of your posts of figure.fm and as a fellow Yukino Daddy I'm a big supporter for your "nobody" girl.

I'm glad you're enjoying my stories. Yukino seems to have quite a few supporters from fellow Yukino owners out there. I think Rin picked the wrong "nobody" to pick on. Maybe she'll do better picking on my Yuki.

scripple

Thanks everyone for the welcome and the complements on my figurefm stories.

baldylox
Yes we'll have to see how many nobodies she can fight at one time. Hopefully I won' t have to call in help from your place.

Ha ha! At least you always have a backup plan if the need arises. If Rin were to need some real punishment, she would have to contend with FOUR *nobodies* at once.... two of which are big fans of hers from her Eroge days. So that means Manami and Miyuki would want a LOT more from Rin than a simple autograph and picture with her.

I still think that having Rin being prissy like that is too funny. She does push the limits at times but like you stated before, *somebody* has to play the bad guy/girl right? At least Rin does so with gusto!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.