Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Salica

aquilla429

Mama Chapp dolls?

Rumiko
I think there are posting limit's for pictures when you are a new member. Keep posting and soon enough, you can share your girls with us too! I think the count might be 20 posts?

Oh, ok, thanks for letting me know

Petunia

I have one Mamachapp doll, the "Fox Maiden" (the brown hair version). I don't remember her official name. She was THE Mamachapp doll I wanted and luckily after months of checking Mandarake allmost daily, one popped up and I got her!

She's just the cutest little thing and her obitsu body is fun to pose too! I have never owned obitsu before.

There was just one little, or not so little think that came as a shock to me: Her fox tail was a real fur! Ofcourse I had watched a lot of pictures of the doll before purchasing, but it never even crossed my mind that the tail could be made out of real fur. I think that is something that should be mentioned somewhere. My boyfriend got really upset when I told him but luckily he didn't tell me to get rid of the doll (not that I would even if he asked) though he was really angry.

I'll post pictures when I get enough posts to do so.

Rainbowangel

I currently own one. Na-na dressed in a devil dress. I purchased her on eBay and she's adorable. I have two Azone Pure Neemo dolls but actually prefer the proportions of the Mamachapp dolls. The Azone Pure Neemo's are cute but their heads are rather small lol compared to the Mamachapp, her head size is more in line with other dolls I have. I'd like to get another in the future, perhaps one of the angel themed dolls.

Cydril

I know this is an ooold thread... but does anyone know if its possible to buy from the Mamachapp online store if youre not in japan? The website has no english so I couldnt tell. I have three of these girls (Konata not pictured) and I want more ! 😂

spacer.png

sinclair

I just came across this brand of dolls on eBay, and have never heard of them.  Exactly what size are they?  Could someone post a photo next to a MDD and or Pure Neemo M?  Are they 1/6 girls or 1/12?  Or something else?