Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Lulu

Greetings from the UK

Lulu

Hello!

I found this forum from an internet search about "Putting a DD head on an Obitsu body"

I thought that this would be a great place to learn and meet new friends who love Dollfie Dreams.

My username is Lulu (as you can see!) but I am on other websites under "LuluRose" "Lulu Rose" "Lulu_Rose" or "Lulu-Rose"

I live in the UK in North Yorkshire but I was born in South Wales and brought up there for about 22 years. I'm 25 now and am a graduate in Animation but I have loads of other hobbies and interests.

I got into dolls from the ABJD scene, and I currently have a resin BJD (with 1 in transit) a MDD with the default 4 head, a mini dal, and obitsu 60cm body and a Yukino head.

I got into DD's after finding Figure FM and seeing all of Baldylox's girls, whom I am a big fan of and love seeing posts about them ^_^. I plan to have a few DD's someday but for now I have a MDD because I prefer MSD sized BJD's I thought a MDD would be a great way to introduce myself into the side of vinyl dolls. I do love my MDD "Amai" very much and I'm ALREADY looking for her "grown up" body, I've only had her for about 2 weeks!

I'm still very new to them though but I really can't wait to collect more and get properly stuck in with making them clothes, doing their faceups and taking pictures

So yes, Hello!

waha

Hey and welcome! Always nice to see more MDD owners

And yeah... Baldylox is a bad influence on people. He should be regulated.

JoltFiend

Hello and welcome!

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

MyuMyu

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I want to get a MDD next. I'm found of bigger dolls but I think that MDDs are really lovely I hope to see pictures of your's soon!

Lulu

Thank you all ^_^

I hope to get some good pics of her soon so I can post them. I only have pics that were taken during her arrival and my camera is pretty bad AND I was far too excited!

Ohh Aquilla, I found your blog the other day, it really helped me to get Amai's default head on! I was a bit scared of pulling the head she came with off but your blog was awesome. I have it bookmarked! and it is great to see other people from the UK here ^_^

I'm looking forward to taking part in some discussions and stuff on this forum though. I'm still sort of in Lurk mode.

baldylox

Welcome aboard Lulu! Glad to see you found us over here! This is the board I was telling you about over on DoveTree. I know people here can help with your Obitsu/DD head questions.

And as for this:

I got into DD's after finding Figure FM and seeing all of Baldylox's girls, whom I am a big fan of and love seeing posts about them ^_^.

I had no idea and I am extremely flattered that my girls and I could influence you like that. Thank you very much for the compliments!

I hope we get to see your girls soon and that you can find a full size body for your DD soon!

And one more thing:

And yeah... Baldylox is a bad influence on people. He should be regulated.

I see how it is now. I'm gonna keep an eye on you from now on. You get out of line again and it's curtains for you!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

wotafarce

Hi and welcome, so nice to see someone else here from the uk especially with an Obitsu girl, we might make into double figures for uk members at this rate

Lulu

Thanks Baldylox ^_^ I think there might be many more people who love your girls than you think

Wotafarce: Yes it is! The UK is pretty small compared to most other places like the US so I think most of the vinyl owners aren't seen much. Probably due to them not knowing about forums like this?

I wonder how many owners there actually are in the UK

bethykins

Hello welcome to the forum!! I'm yet another UK collector !! Are you going to the London MCM expo??

Great co-incidence that my partner is also a graduate of animation (you can find him on you tube DanMorrisonAnimation) I hope that you are able to come to the big meet-up we're trying to arrange

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

aquilla429
Ohh Aquilla, I found your blog the other day, it really helped me to get Amai's default head on! I was a bit scared of pulling the head she came with off but your blog was awesome. I have it bookmarked! and it is great to see other people from the UK here ^_^

Glad to know that my humble little blog is still helping people out ^^

aquillascubbyholesmall_zps7378ca56.png

My new domain and blog is now based on tumblr, you can find me at http://www.aquilla429.com

https://twitter.com/aquilla429