Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
sarynkitamo

*wave*

sarynkitamo

Hi-hi!~

I'm Saryn and I'm from Vancouver, Canada and I collect BJD. ^_^ Predominantly Fairyland dolls. I recently got interested in Dollfie Dreams after handing one of them at a meet last month. And I've been hooked ever since. I'm in the process of saving up for a DD Yukino and I'll hopefully have her in the next month or so. I'm super excited about it since I got to handle one at a meet yesterday! ^__^

Umm... Other things about me.

I roleplay X-Men, occasionally play World of Warcraft (beta invite yeaaah), am anxiously awaiting Diablo III. I occasionally make miniatures with polymer clay, but I've only just started and I'm not that good at it. But practice makes perfect, right?

My Flickr -http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarynkitamo/

My Miniature Blog - http://adventures-in-miniature.blogspot.ca/

baldylox

Welcome aboard! Glad to see a resin person heading into Dollfies! Yukino is a great girl to go for as a first. Whose DD did you get to see firsthand at a meetup? We have TONS of Canadian peopel here on the boards so it may have been one of them.

Glad to have you here and I hope you have fun and that Yukino shows up quickly!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

sarynkitamo
Welcome aboard! Glad to see a resin person heading into Dollfies! Yukino is a great girl to go for as a first. Whose DD did you get to see firsthand at a meetup? We have TONS of Canadian peopel here on the boards so it may have been one of them.

Glad to have you here and I hope you have fun and that Yukino shows up quickly!

Billy

The local boys have a bunch of them but I didn't really pay attention until recently. I'm not sure what any of their DollfieDreams/DOA handles are. There was a DD Dynamite Alna named Anna at the Sakura Meetup for sure, but the one I got to hold... I'm not sure. Might've been a SQLabs head. She had the cutest swirly-cheek faceup. ^_^

I don't know Robyn's DollfieDreams/DOA handle either. XD But her Yukino was named Yukino. *wonders if she's around here*

MyuMyu

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I hope you to enjoy your time here . I like a lot Fairyland dolls too but I DDs are my true love. I hope your girl to arrive soon!

Amber

Hi Saryn~

I hope that you get your Yukino very soon! Do you plan on renaming her, or getting her a new wig? Or did you plan on keeping her as her character is?

What other PC games do you play? ^_^ I play a lot of PC games on Steam. xD

sarynkitamo

@ MyuMyu - Thank you!

@ Arienette - I'll probably rename her, since our meetup group already has a Yukino named Yukino. XD I've been hunting for a new wig and new eyes but haven't settled on color or style for either. I'm leaning towards TwinSnow eyes, but SQLabs has some nice ones too. I am also hunting for her 'first outfit'. LittleModa has a cute casual set that I .

I play a Terraria on Steam sometimes, but not very often. And Sims3, though I haven't played in like a month.