Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
scripple

Sakura's Hidden Value

scripple

Story Line Dead.

Edited by Guest

Innocentsake

Well Sakura is the glue that holds the scripple household together so I'm not surprised that Yukino is freaking out (I'd go hideout with my iPad too)! I'm super curious to see what Rin is attempting to cook especially since there was no food for Sakura when she woke up in the afternoon!!!

Not really sure Saber would help Rin cook though... she'll probably just be looking through the cupboards for some more snacks to hold her over ^^;;;

And Ilya is so cute trying to get out of cleaning duties

Pseudoscorpion

No fair -- cliffhanger ending!

Great story, wonderful posing. I wonder what has happened. I hope that poor Sakura doesn't end up cleaning everyone else's messes.

PrettyCranium

Okay, first of all, the girls in bed together pictures are seriously cute. And Rin sounds just like I do in the morning.

I wonder what happened to Rin and the breakfast? This can't be good.

And if Sakura is out of action, there's just going to be anarchy at the Scripple place.

Also, Kitsune hugging Ilya and promising to help is I just love your kitsune so much.

Not fair leaving it at a cliff-hanger, I want to find out what happens!

scripple
Well Sakura is the glue that holds the scripple household together so I'm not surprised that Yukino is freaking out (I'd go hideout with my iPad too)! I'm super curious to see what Rin is attempting to cook especially since there was no food for Sakura when she woke up in the afternoon!!!

I'm sure Sakura will be happy to know that you noticed how she holds things together, although she's not very good at receiving complements. Rin's actually a skilled cook, so it's odd that something went wrong with the food.

Not really sure Saber would help Rin cook though... she'll probably just be looking through the cupboards for some more snacks to hold her over ^^;;;

And Ilya is so cute trying to get out of cleaning duties

Guilty as charged for Saber. Helping cooking for her means taste testing. And I'm sure Ilya will be thrilled that you support her attempts to get out of cleaning duties. XD

scripple
No fair -- cliffhanger ending!

Great story, wonderful posing. I wonder what has happened. I hope that poor Sakura doesn't end up cleaning everyone else's messes.

Well there has to be some anticipation right? I'm glad you enjoyed the story, thank you for the kind words. Hopefully you'll enjoy the final part as well.

Okay, first of all, the girls in bed together pictures are seriously cute. And Rin sounds just like I do in the morning.

I wonder what happened to Rin and the breakfast? This can't be good.

And if Sakura is out of action, there's just going to be anarchy at the Scripple place.

Thanks on the bed photos, glad you enjoyed them. As to the rest, are you telling me you have no faith in the new kittens and sunshine scripple household? I'm shocked.

Also, Kitsune hugging Ilya and promising to help is I just love your kitsune so much.

Not fair leaving it at a cliff-hanger, I want to find out what happens!

I knew you'd enjoy the kitsune and Ilya photos. Hopefully I'll get the second part up in the not too distant future.

Galvatim

I wonder, if Ilya cleans the bathroom really, really good, will you get everyone some little Dollfie pillows?

Airy is putting together a gift package for Sakura, although it probably won't get there until she's all better. Which is kind of funny, since my Sakura tripped over that darn catgirl and hurt her leg. Airy just said she should watch where she's going...

scripple
I wonder, if Ilya cleans the bathroom really, really good, will you get everyone some little Dollfie pillows?

I'm pretty sure the conditional of your question has no chance of being met. I have a couple pillows, but haven't handed them out as I know they'll probably just be used by the girls to beat each other with.

Airy is putting together a gift package for Sakura, although it probably won't get there until she's all better. Which is kind of funny, since my Sakura tripped over that darn catgirl and hurt her leg. Airy just said she should watch where she's going...

That's very nice of Airy. Hopefully both Sakuras recover quickly. I guess tripping over a catgirl means your Sakura is lacking cat-like reflexes.

Poofiemus

I knew your overly saccharine version of Sunshine and Kittens couldn't last. Now it looks like we're getting to a good compromise, kind of a Ponies and Discord sort of thing. Heheheh.

Still, I do wonder what's keeping Rin. Overly ambitious project leading her to a meltdown? Really bad ADD moment? Catch Sakura's cold? Slip, bonk her head, and loose her memory, causing her to think she was doing something with sauerkraut instead of for Sakura?

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

scripple
Aw! Poor Sakura. I wonder if Saber ate all the breakfast before she could get any?

Hmmm, that's a good guess. Sounds completely plausible.

I knew your overly saccharine version of Sunshine and Kittens couldn't last. Now it looks like we're getting to a good compromise, kind of a Ponies and Discord sort of thing. Heheheh.

Oh you have such little faith. We'll see how the Ponies comparison holds up after part 2.

Still, I do wonder what's keeping Rin. Overly ambitious project leading her to a meltdown? Really bad ADD moment? Catch Sakura's cold? Slip, bonk her head, and loose her memory, causing her to think she was doing something with sauerkraut instead of for Sakura?

Well, Rin does unfortunately have a tendency to get distracted by more interesting things. Something must have come up. But even so it seems Hannah should have at least warmed up a can of chicken soup or something for poor Sakura.

mitsuki

Well, Rin does unfortunately have a tendency to get distracted by more interesting things. Something must have come up. But even so it seems Hannah should have at least warmed up a can of chicken soup or something for poor Sakura.

Maybe Rin is a kitty at this point, so she can not make breakfast. I don't know any kitties who can make breakfast. I don't know any doggies who can either. My friend's Siberian husky is only good at eating whole loaves of bread in one bite, barking loudly, and leaving fur everywhere. I wish I was there to cook food for Sakura and everyone. Sakura is so sweet to work so hard for everyone.

Kitsune hugging Ilya is so adorable!

Get well soon, Sakura! I am cheering for you.

scripple

Maybe Rin is a kitty at this point, so she can not make breakfast. I don't know any kitties who can make breakfast. I don't know any doggies who can either. My friend's Siberian husky is only good at eating whole loaves of bread in one bite, barking loudly, and leaving fur everywhere.

Does a cat or dog hunting something down and eating it count as making breakfast?

I wish I was there to cook food for Sakura and everyone. Sakura is so sweet to work so hard for everyone.

I bet she wishes you were there for her at this point too. Very sweet of you. And thanks on kitsune and Ilya.

mitsuki

Maybe Rin is a kitty at this point, so she can not make breakfast. I don't know any kitties who can make breakfast. I don't know any doggies who can either. My friend's Siberian husky is only good at eating whole loaves of bread in one bite, barking loudly, and leaving fur everywhere.

Does a cat or dog hunting something down and eating it count as making breakfast?

You are right. He was actually trying to cut down on work for the humans by feeding himself. That counts as making breakfast.

I wish I was there to cook food for Sakura and everyone. Sakura is so sweet to work so hard for everyone.

I bet she wishes you were there for her at this point too. Very sweet of you. And thanks on kitsune and Ilya.

Thank you for the nice comments. I am looking forward to seeing what happens next. I am sure things will work out in the end. You always help them when they need it.