Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

juu-yuki

Dollfie Dream Tag #2

aeris

Mitsuki is really cute!

I would like to apologize for my lack of reply to the tag.

Natsuki needs a little eyes surgery and she doesn't want I take pics of her until it is done.

Problem is I don't have putty anymore at home so she has to wait a little.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Ravendruid

2. Who tagged you? Everybody tagged me, they just didn't bother to type it!

This might just be my new favorite quote!

It sounds very much like something Dolly would say, too.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

littlebearries

tumblr_mgitrwIVxs1qdxbfxo1_500.jpg

Tagged by baldylox and Traveller and chibinezumi

1. Name: Alna

2. Age: 24

3. Are you an only child? Nope, I've got a younger sister named Bird

4. Do you want (more) siblings? I don't know... Bird's ok, so I guess another sibling wouldn't be bad.

5. If you had one more day to live, what would you want to accomplish? I can haz all da shoez?

6. Anything you are looking forward to? Getting back to Akihabara to perform, Japanese food, getting more clothes and shoes, hanging out with my Sis.

7. Are you in High School? No.

8. Do you go to your parent (s) for money? No, they come to me for money, haha!

9. If so, do they give it to you? See above.

10. Do you have a deep dark secret? Nope. If I did, the media would have sniffed it out by now anyways. Jerks.

11. What is the weather like right now? Snowing.

12. Can you speak more than one languages? English and Japanese only.

13. What is your favorite quote? Stay Calm, Shop on. XD

14. Do you own handcuffs? Yes! They were part of one of my performing outfits.

15. Have you ever held a gun? Yes! It did not end well.

16. Ever been in a maid dress? During a performance, yes. HEY, I'm a Pop Idol singer... get yer heads outta the gutter!

17. What's your favorite clothing store? You expect me to pick a favorite? Are you INSANE???

18. Can you swim? Of course!

19. One thing that your parent(s) do that you find annoying? Not buy me more clothes and shoes.

20. Do you have a pet/ do you want a pet? I don't have a pet, but I think I would like a puppy, if I were to get one.

I tag anyone who wants to play who hasn't been tagged yet

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

mitsuki

8460960380_430f64eeb4.jpg

Tagged by littlebearries

1. Name: Sakuno

2. Age: 16

3. Are you an only child? *shakes head no*

4. Do you want (more) siblings? ...

5. If you had one more day to live, what would you want to accomplish? Teleport to a planet that is not exploding so I can live more than one more day.

6. Anything you are looking forward to? ...

7. Are you in High School? ...

8. Do you go to your parent (s) for money? ...

9. If so, do they give it to you?

10. Do you have a deep dark secret? ...

11. What is the weather like right now? Cold

12. Can you speak more than one language? Do Mameshiba have a language?

13. What is your favorite quote? Mameshiba

14. Do you own handcuffs? ...

15. Have you ever held a gun? ...

16. Ever been in a maid dress? ...

17. What's your favorite clothing store? ...

18. Can you swim? ...

19. One thing that your parent(s) do that you find annoying? ...

20. Do you have a pet/ do you want a pet? Mameshiba

I perpetuate the unbridled tagging of anyone who wants to play who hasn't been tagged yet or just wants to play.

PandaInASweater

8558645832_fe92097b41_z.jpg

1. Name? Eʟʟɪᴏᴛ!

2. Age: 22 ʏᴇᴀʀ

3. Are you an only child? Nᴏ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴɪɴᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sɪsᴛᴇʀ

4. Do you want (more) siblings? Nᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. I ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ.

5. If you had one more day to live, what would you want to accomplish? Sʜᴀʀᴇ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ Nᴀɢɪsᴀ ᴀɴᴅ Yᴜᴋᴀʀɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴍᴇᴀʟ

6. Anything you are looking forward to? Bᴇɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ Jᴀᴘᴀɴᴇsᴇ

7. Are you in High School? Nᴏ

8. Do you go to your parent (s) for money? Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ʙɪɢ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ? Nᴏ, I ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ. Sʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴍs ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʏ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴏɴ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴇʀᴍ.

9. If so, do they give it to you? Iғ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ.

10. Do you have a deep dark secret? Tʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ.

11. What is the weather like right now? Nɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍ. Tʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ. Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏɪɴᴛs.

12. Can you speak more than one languages? Yᴇs. I sᴘᴇᴀᴋ Esᴛᴏɴɪᴀɴ, ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ, Rᴜssɪᴀɴ, Eɴɢʟɪsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ Jᴀᴘᴀɴᴇsᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙʏ. I sᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ғʀᴏᴍ Nᴀɢɪsᴀ.

13. What is your favorite quote? "Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇʟ sʜʏ ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʟʟᴇᴄᴛ"

14. Do you own handcuffs? Nᴏ, ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴀ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ.

15. Have you ever held a gun? Oɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ɪssɪ...

16. Ever been in a maid dress? I used to wear apron over my dress and pretend to be maid when I was tiny and help ema clean..

17. What's your favorite clothing store? I ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ.

18. Can you swim? Yᴇs, ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴇʟʟ.

19. One thing that your parent(s) do that you find annoying? Mʏ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ. Sʜᴇ ᴡɪsʜᴇs I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ.

20. Do you have a pet/ do you want a pet? I ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴅᴏɢs ʟᴏᴛs, ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴄ sᴏ I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴅ. Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴀᴍ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ, I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀsᴋ Nᴀɢɪsᴀ...

Current Family: Elliot(DD Yui) FOR SALE

Unicorns:

1.Lucy Maria Misora

2.Aoko Aozaki

3.MOMO

Silverwing

8633937552_10bd0b41a2_z.jpg

1.)Name: Ericka

2.)Who tagged you? "Umm, I'm not sure. something about unbridled tagging. Senpai told me it was my turn."

3.)Are you an only child? "Nuh-uh. I have two sisters."

4.)Do you want more siblings? "More people to play with is fun! Senpai told me that Aoko Aozaki girl will be joining us soon!

5.)If you had one more day to live what would you like to accomplish? "I would want to meet Ryomou Shimei!"

6.)Anything you are looking forward too? "Aoko's Arrival. Maybe she would play with me once in a while."

7.)Are you in High School? "Yeah, Asuka and I are in the same class. She teases me alot though."

8.)Do you go to your parents for money? "Senpai doesn't make much money. He already buys me a bunch of toys and clothes, So I'm content."

9.)If so, do they give it to you? "Senpai did once. He gave me money for PJ's. Saber suggested I invest it with her in some kind of account. some kind of ponzi thing. she thought we would make a profit and buy alot of snacks and my pj's but in the end the Bernie guy running the thing went to jail and we were broke."

10.)Do you have a deep dark secret? "Yeah. I stole a cookie yesterday and Saber got blamed. probably because she stole like, 10 before I did. but I still feel bad...."

11.)What is the weather like right now? "It's nighttime but it must be warm. the window is open."

12.)Can you speak more than one language? "English, Norwegian, and Japanese."

13.)What is your favorite quote? "Anything Saber-sama says. She's really smart!"

14.)Do you own Handcuffs? "No but Saber does, I play with them sometimes."

15.)Ever held a gun? "No, I'm scared of them. Senpai, Saber and Asuka like them though."

16.)Ever been in a maid dress? "Yeah! I'm kinda the only one who cleans up around my house so because of that, I'm the unofficial maid. but I don't mind."

17.)what's your favorite clothing store? "Volks mainly. This Amara girl made me a shirt once that Senpai bought me on ebay and it's my favorite shirt! Thanks Amara!"

18.)Can you swim? "Yeah! I love to swim! I'm getting a new swimsuit for summer soon too!"

19.)On thing that your parents do that you find annoying. "Not much. Sometimes I wish Senpai wouldn't treat me like a little kid. I'm 17!"

20.)Do you have/want a pet? "Kinda. I have my piggie, Bae-kun. I know he's only a plush pig but I talk to him anyway."

I once again pass the torch to the next person who would like to play!

Oni-Chan

35531839301_ae3d2917d1.jpgDuck pond by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

1. Name?

CHI CHAN!!! my real name is Chieko, but I only get called that by Newbs to the family or if I'm in trouble....

2. Age?

Rude!!! never ask a lady her age! but just so you don't get any funny ideas, I'm 16....15 and 3/4's =___=

3. Are you an only child?

yes and no. my family is big and we're all sisters, but my real mama is a magical fairy queen and after she had me, she decided she didn't need any more kids, cause I'm perfect!

....not cause I'm weird and silly.... hmph....

4. Do you want (more) siblings?

Yes!!! I want Mama to have another baby so I can have a Servant Lackey underling Golf caddy little sibling

5. If you had one more day to live, what would you want to accomplish?

I'm a Magical Fairy, its not likely i'll die..... but hmmmmm..... I guess reveal the existence of Magical creatures and watch the world explode ?

6. Anything you are looking forward to?

Being old enough to be able to travel back to Magic land, being able to get my magic license and play with my Unicorn friends again....

7. Are you in High School?

Human school yes. In Magic school I'm more like grade 5 =____= Mama wanted me to be level headed so I had to come to the human world to study stuff 6_6 I'm Very Behind in my magic studies....

8. Do you go to your parent (s) for money?

Duh. I'm 16...... 15 and 3/4's ..... I'm not old enough for a job yet.

9. If so, do they give it to you?

yeah. cause I'm so cute!

10. Do you have a deep dark secret?

secret? nah, I love sharing everything about myself!!! .... even though sometimes I stretch the truth.... just a little

11. What is the weather like right now?

Dark! Night time is the best though. cool things happen after dark! the unicorns come out!!! and Magic spells look so much cooler!!!

12. Can you speak more than one languages?

I can speak Human, Magical, tv/movie quotes and gibberish

13. What is your favorite quote?

Candy mountain Charlie!!!!

shuunnn the non-believer!!!

You are the banana king! banana banana!

STARFISH REALLY LOVES YOU!!!!!!!

14. Do you own handcuffs?

I don't know if they're mine.... there's a pair in a box somewhere though.....

15. Have you ever held a gun?

yeah. I had some burner cel phones and guns in a drawer when I was dealing magic dust.....

16. Ever been in a maid dress?

oh yeah, it was really skimpy and short, mariko was embarrassed that it was so short but I didn't care *Flips skirt up*

17. What's your favorite clothing store?

what ever store sells Unicorn stuff!

18. Can you swim?

yeah, just enough to stay afloat. I usually don't swim unless I have my unicorn floaty though :/

19. One thing that your parent(s) do that you find annoying?

I love my Mama, she's the Magical Fairy Queen! She doesn't visit me enough though and she wont tell me who my papa is! when I'm 16 she says, but it's taking foreverrrrrrrr *Groannnnn*

20. Do you have a pet/ do you want a pet?

The family has Mini Kip! a better version of the real Kip! the real kip refuses to be my battle cat, riding into the fight teeth bared, claws out! he just sleeps Boring.... Other than that, I have lots of Animal Friends!

CHI CHAN OUT!!!!! *Leaves*

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

BeyondTime

Consolidating this game into one thread. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction