Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
katnaper

An Old Photostory of Mari and Kaylus

katnaper

The following is an old photostory I made with Kaylus and Mari. I really should find time to do something new but as they say, there's no rest for the 'wicked' who keeps trying to juggle 10 million things at the same time (and that's in a household without any pets even o_O I should really learn to manage my time better ). Some of you who are in figure.fm may have seen it already but I hope its okay if I repost this here. I hope you like it.

Click on the photos to make them bigger.

DolliehLove1.jpg

DolliehLove2jpg.jpg

DolliehLove3.jpg

DolliehLove4.jpg

DolliehLove5.jpg

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

scripple

Huh. Strangely I was actually expecting him to go bald at the end. To many magical girls around here I guess.

katnaper
Huh. Strangely I was actually expecting him to go bald at the end. To many magical girls around here I guess.

LOL. Unfortunately (or is it the other way around?), my girls are mostly non-magical mischief makers. They get into too much trouble as it is Also, if they did have powers, Kaylus would most definitely have powers as I named him after a Sorceror from the series Absolute Witch. So I don't think magic would work much on him... although Mari being Mari, she might use science on him instead.

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

DJStarstryker

Nice. Mari looks cute in that short wig.

What kind of doll is Kaylus? All of mine are exclusively DDs, so I don't know much about the resins.

Are you ready to rock? ^_^

katnaper

He's an Iplehouse SID Barahan. I missed him on their first run, but they offered him again sans costume last december and I said to my husbnd, its fate! So I guess he was my Christmas present. LOL.