MagicalRozen

Baldylox

scripple

Asuka's Curse

scripple

Story Line Dead.

Edited by Guest

katnaper

Ohhhh! I can't wait. I wonder what kitsune is planning? Does she know someone or something that would help break the curse on Asuka? (not that she doesn't deserve it or anything since she was so mean last time).

I really love how you have everything set-up. The girls are so real, I can almost imagine them moving in an anime sort of way. Great work as always.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

scripple
Ohhhh! I can't wait. I wonder what kitsune is planning? Does she know someone or something that would help break the curse on Asuka? (not that she doesn't deserve it or anything since she was so mean last time).

I really love how you have everything set-up. The girls are so real, I can almost imagine them moving in an anime sort of way. Great work as always.

Thank you very much for the high praise!

I'm not sure what kitsune has in mind, but hopefully it's something that will actually help. I know what Asuka did was completely uncalled for, but two weeks of suffering like this is a pretty harsh punishment.

kymaera

Can't wait to see what kitsune has in mind.

scripple
Can't wait to see what kitsune has in mind.

Hmm, I hope it's able to live up to expectations, but I have my doubts.

Galvatim

Kitsune to the rescue! I wonder what, or who, she will bring back? Speaking of, she totally stole the show here!

Poor Asuka... Rin made her too sick. I hope she gets better soon.

Anyway, great job on his story, nice posing too. Looking forward to the next part!

scripple
Kitsune to the rescue! I wonder what, or who, she will bring back? Speaking of, she totally stole the show here!

She's good at stealing the show it seems. I'm not sure what she's going to bring back either. I hope it's something and not someone.

Poor Asuka... Rin made her too sick. I hope she gets better soon.

I was afraid you'd tell me Natsuki saw this and was going totally insane about what's happening to Asuka. I was really hoping you'd at least hidden the toaster. I certainly know I wouldn't let Rin open any packages Natsuki sent her right now.

Anyway, great job on his story, nice posing too. Looking forward to the next part!

Thanks a lot for the kind words.

Galvatim
I was afraid you'd tell me Natsuki saw this and was going totally insane about what's happening to Asuka. I was really hoping you'd at least hidden the toaster. I certainly know I wouldn't let Rin open any packages Natsuki sent her right now.

Haha, she may well be looking at this now, I don't know! You'd better hope Aoi is keeping an eye on her. Hmm, the toaster is unsupervised too. I'll have to remind Mari not to leave things like that sitting around...

Pseudoscorpion

Ooh, another cliffhanger ending. Poor Asuka, she seems so unwell! What natural looking posing, it must be hard to make her look sick. Also, I'm very impressed with your use of props, it must be hard to balance everything correctly. I hope that all is resolved peacefully . . .

scripple

Haha, she may well be looking at this now, I don't know! You'd better hope Aoi is keeping an eye on her. Hmm, the toaster is unsupervised too. I'll have to remind Mari not to leave things like that sitting around...

What?!?! You've got to get on things and make sure she doesn't see this! Even on your end you don't want to deal with the reaction right? Right??? (Not that I want to sound desperate or anything.)

PrettyCranium

Okay, great continuation! Asuka kind of deserved the punishment, but seeing how harsh it is makes me feel really bad for her. She's really suffering, I want to hug her. I really thought the posing in the pics of her curled up and vomiting were very natural looking (though I never thought I would be commenting on DD vomiting). Steffi's caring poses are also excellent. Hannah looks adorable in that outfit, and it looks like it must not stain.

But Kitsune . . . My sweet Kitsune! I wonder what she has in mind? The mods you did to her ears are very expressive, when she is sad the droopy little ears were killing me. Where is she going? Does she know a good doctor? Or someone with healing magic?

I also liked the posing of Sakura and Rin. Poor Sakura, she looked so sad when she couldn't help.

All in all, great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!

TheWhiteRabbit

I do love Kitsune's ears, very expressive! She looks so concerned. Poor Asuka is in rough shape... Rin gave her a nasty curse! I guess she wont be spilling any more breakfast! >__<

Great posing in this too, especially the sick Asuka, really well done.

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

Galvatim
What?!?! You've got to get on things and make sure she doesn't see this! Even on your end you don't want to deal with the reaction right? Right??? (Not that I want to sound desperate or anything.)

No, I guess not. I'll look into it tomorrow... I'm not sure if she remembers where she put her laptop though... Could become an issue.

scripple
Ooh, another cliffhanger ending. Poor Asuka, she seems so unwell! What natural looking posing, it must be hard to make her look sick. Also, I'm very impressed with your use of props, it must be hard to balance everything correctly. I hope that all is resolved peacefully . . .

Cliffhanger might be pushing it . Mostly when the stories stop like this it's either the story was getting too long for one post, or I didn't have any idea how to finish it, which is typical as I don't really plan my stories. Cliffhanger always worries me that people are expecting some epic part 2, when it might just be mundane.

Thanks for all the kind words. I didn't think it was too hard to make her look sick, or at least I felt what I did came across ok. (Rin would probably say Asuka's naturally revolting nature makes it easy to make her look sick. ) But yes the props can get challenging at times to get everything held and posed correctly without girls and items falling all over the place. XD

And finally, thanks for the well wishes for a peaceful resolution. I hope it works out well too.

scripple
Okay, great continuation! Asuka kind of deserved the punishment, but seeing how harsh it is makes me feel really bad for her. She's really suffering, I want to hug her. I really thought the posing in the pics of her curled up and vomiting were very natural looking (though I never thought I would be commenting on DD vomiting). Steffi's caring poses are also excellent. Hannah looks adorable in that outfit, and it looks like it must not stain.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. And I agree the punishment seems quite severe. I'm glad I was able to convey her level of suffering with the bonus of expanding the boundaries of your DD commenting world at the same time. Thanks on Hannah and Steffi, and so far Hannah's outfit seems safe.

But Kitsune . . . My sweet Kitsune! I wonder what she has in mind? The mods you did to her ears are very expressive, when she is sad the droopy little ears were killing me. Where is she going? Does she know a good doctor? Or someone with healing magic?

Hey, aren't you supposed to be moving on to fawning over your own kitsune now?

As for what she's up to, I'm sure you and the other readers will know shortly after I do.

I also liked the posing of Sakura and Rin. Poor Sakura, she looked so sad when she couldn't help.

All in all, great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!

Yes, poor Sakura was quite upset that she didn't have anyway to help. She really likes helping others solve their problems. Thanks as always for all the kind words.

scripple
I do love Kitsune's ears, very expressive! She looks so concerned. Poor Asuka is in rough shape... Rin gave her a nasty curse! I guess she wont be spilling any more breakfast! >__<

Great posing in this too, especially the sick Asuka, really well done.

Wow, kitsune's ears seemed quite popular this time. Thanks everyone. I'm pretty sure you're right that Asuka will be pretty loathe to spill breakfast again. Assuming she doesn't cook off too many braincells with the high fever that is.

Thanks a lot for the complements on the posing. I try hard to make the girls look natural in whatever they're doing and appreciate it when people notice.

No, I guess not. I'll look into it tomorrow... I'm not sure if she remembers where she put her laptop though... Could become an issue.

Oh, her laptop is missing? That's a good thing right? After a day or two the story will be far enough down that she'll probably never notice. Whew!

atrika

wow a roomful of beautiful girls, so sad for the sick though, cheer up~!

Aoife ✙ Tae ✙ Miya ✙ Usami ✙ Misaki ✙ Makina ✙ Yume

Kanae ✙ Kanon ✙ Subaru ✙ Juri ✙ Aya ✙ Megu-tan ✙ Kureha

scripple
wow a roomful of beautiful girls, so sad for the sick though, cheer up~!

Thanks on the girls and the well wishes.