Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
misskale

Do you recognize this dress? (mild x-post)

misskale

I had completely forgotten that the clothing boards existed somehow, and what I posted in the photo board is more appropriate here.

7179796186_6555becc49_z.jpg

Do you know this dress? by misskale, on Flickr

It's a Volks outfit that I got as part of a mixed lot. It's really cute, but I'm wondering what the whole outfit is supposed to look like. The other item of Volks clothing in the lot were these bloomers. http://www.volksusa.com/ofwrc070601.html .

So, I'm partially expecting it to predate DDs actually.

Note: the stockings are not "part of the outfit," I just felt it look a little more complete. I've got it paired with some white leggings now.

DJStarstryker

From the fit, it looks like something that's technically for SD girls. I have no idea what it is though. It does look like an older outfit.

Are you ready to rock? ^_^

DefectiveAngel

I don't know why, but the need for me to figure this out is great. I guess it's my strange obsession with Volks outfits. =3

I tried every search you can think of on the Volks site. I scoured through every Dolpa, Gathering, and Outfit Collection I could find going back to 2007. I still couldn't find it. T_T So I'm wondering would this be considered a dress or possibly more like a blouse?

If it's a blouse then going off your other piece of Volks clothing you got in the lot it might be this http://www.volksusa.com/ofwrc010611.html ????? But there is no picture for some reason to confirm it, which frustrates me greatly. >.< But I agree with DJStarstryker it has to be an older item, probably for SD's and very strongly could be from the White Rose Collection. If not the White Rose Collection then maybe the La Parsonal Collection.

I know this probably wasn't much help, but if I do happen to find it I will be sure to let you know.