Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
scripple

Kitsune's Quest For a Cure (mostly covered kitsune nudity)

Galvatim
Hi, this is Natsuki! It's a good thing I already know how this ends, otherwise I'd have to bring Aoi and blast that door down! Even so this is so intense! Kitsune is a good friend to Asuka! Saber better just be getting a snack, or answering the phone or something!

I guess it's a good thing you've accepted the story you were told, err, I mean know how this ends. I can't have actual damage to the house being done you know. Hopefully Saber is just distracted and will open the door soon as I'm sure you're already busy enough making one voodoo doll. Don't need to add another to the list. XD

Hey, hey, you, you, Natsuki again! Aoi has the same magic sword as Saber, and I bet she knows how to use it so it wouldn't damage the house, just Rin! Mari has disabled the toaster transport system though, she says she's working to improve that little toaster-bot's flame breath, but I think she's protecting Rin! She's been talking about Rin like she's a big fan, and said she met Rin on her trip a couple weeks ago!

Hmm, a voodoo Saber... I could make her kill Rin! That's a good idea, thanks for suggesting it, but all the Rin and Saber figures have been placed out of my reach! I tried to get Medicom Asuka to help me with some reverse voodoo to heal Asuka, but the little one has been hiding from me ever since I asked her to undress! Obviously, I only wanted to channel Asuka's body heat from her fever over to me!

Anyway, tell Asuka that I say hi, and I'm glad she's all better. I sent her some awesome gifts too! ..Oh, Airy says there's something there for Sakura? Sorry, Asuka, I guess we messed up, if you could send Sakura's thing back that'd be nice. I don't know why Airy would send something for Sakura all the way out there... What!?! There's a Sakura there too? Oh, yeah... Well, I'm sure she'll like whatever Airy got her.

Natsuki!

scripple

Hey, hey, you, you, Natsuki again! Aoi has the same magic sword as Saber, and I bet she knows how to use it so it wouldn't damage the house, just Rin! Mari has disabled the toaster transport system though, she says she's working to improve that little toaster-bot's flame breath, but I think she's protecting Rin! She's been talking about Rin like she's a big fan, and said she met Rin on her trip a couple weeks ago!

Well it's good that Mari can see the good in (a) Rin at least. XD You really should consider expanding your viewing habits Natsuki. Maybe you'll become a Rin and Saber fan too.

Hmm, a voodoo Saber... I could make her kill Rin! That's a good idea, thanks for suggesting it, but all the Rin and Saber figures have been placed out of my reach! I tried to get Medicom Asuka to help me with some reverse voodoo to heal Asuka, but the little one has been hiding from me ever since I asked her to undress! Obviously, I only wanted to channel Asuka's body heat from her fever over to me!

Well I'm glad that Galvatim has put the figures out of reach. You should learn proper play with your toys before you get them back.

Anyway, tell Asuka that I say hi, and I'm glad she's all better. I sent her some awesome gifts too! ..Oh, Airy says there's something there for Sakura? Sorry, Asuka, I guess we messed up, if you could send Sakura's thing back that'd be nice. I don't know why Airy would send something for Sakura all the way out there... What!?! There's a Sakura there too? Oh, yeah... Well, I'm sure she'll like whatever Airy got her.

Natsuki!

Ok, I'll tell Asuka you said hi when she's well enough to understand it. That was very nice of you and Airy to send Asuka and Sakura gifts, thank you. I'm sure they'll both appreciate them and the extra cheer will help them both make full recoveries from their illness.

Innocentsake

This was a really interesting photo shoot! I loved seeing just what Kitsune was up to outside of the house. And... I love that she made sure to keep her shirt & pantsu clean by leaving them behind Do hope that Saber gets to the door soon

scripple
This was a really interesting photo shoot! I loved seeing just what Kitsune was up to outside of the house. And... I love that she made sure to keep her shirt & pantsu clean by leaving them behind Do hope that Saber gets to the door soon

Thanks. It was actually my first time taking a DD outside for photos. Of course I picked a horribly windy night to do it on, but fortunately things turned out ok.

The debate is out on whether she was keeping them clean out of a respect for the clothes or a hatred of doing laundry.

I'm sure Saber will open the door soon enough. One of the other girls will insist if nothing else.