Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
cristaelf

Volks USA great service with my orders for returns/damage

cristaelf

Hi,

My first order from Volks USA was a DD DY body along with other things. (Earlier this year I ordered her). Her boob on one side was smashed and was not carefully packaged (for she came in the yellow box without padding). Lucky for me I called Volks service center right away and sent them an email of the damage. They told me that I could have a refund or exchange of the body down the road. But since They did not have Dollfie Dream DY bodies in stock I was not comfortable with returning my DD Dy. So I asked if the bust normal bust was in stock they told me no. So I asked if the shapely bust was in stock and indeed it was. Volks was very nice and once I sent them the damaged bust they sent me the shapely bust. Just make sure to email pictures and report damaged item within the amount of days listed on site.

T-Rho

I am really glad your experience with volks was good.

My Haruka's leg was busted nearly the first week I got her. I tried to send an email to Volks, but had to wait nearly 3 weeks for an acknowledgement of the email and then another 3 weeks before they would even do anything about it.

Don't get me wrong they are willing to return the whole bottom portion of the doll and pay for all the shipping, etc. I just wish I didn't have to wait for nearly 2 months to get an answer .... at least at the end of this I will have a nicely fixed doll, whose leg isn't falling off

DD's: Aoife, Maeve, Sinead, Claire, Merida, Orla, Alana (arrived)

T-Rho

http://kaitekinamafura.wordpress.com - Blog

https://kaitekinamafura.storenvy.com - Store

cristaelf

I kept calling their store and emailing them everyday. Plus I have been to the Volks showroom in L.A. So they know I don't stop coming by or communicating to them about a problem

T-Rho
I kept calling their store and emailing them everyday. Plus I have been to the Volks showroom in L.A. So they know I don't stop coming by or communicating to them about a problem

Hahhahahahah That is awesome!

I guess since I live up in Canada and won my doll through the international lottery I had a little harder of a time to deal with it. But that is good to know if maybe I had been a little bit more persistent they might have responded quicker ... .I will give it to them that I emailed them during golden week though

DD's: Aoife, Maeve, Sinead, Claire, Merida, Orla, Alana (arrived)

T-Rho

http://kaitekinamafura.wordpress.com - Blog

https://kaitekinamafura.storenvy.com - Store

PlasticFantastic
But that is good to know if maybe I had been a little bit more persistent they might have responded quicker ... I will give it to them that I emailed them during golden week though

There's a saying "Squeaky wheel gets the grease." that applies to this situation. Golden Week is 5 holidays broken up across a little over a week so the Japanese end up with two long weekends (one longer than the other) so your email probably got buried. If you'd sent a followup when you hadn't heard a reply a week later it likely would have made your resolution go through much faster.

I've had great service from Volks USA on orders, I haven't had the need to contact Volks International for many things but when I did they resolved my problems quickly. I'm happy to hear that you had good service. I know a few other users on here that have had issues with their DD bodies have their problems resolved quickly via volks. ^_^

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Alphakitty

Volks has pretty amazing service in my experience! I ordered a DD body about a week and a half before mother's day (for my mom's first doll!) and it came with a broken neck joint. Usually the policy is to send your body back, they'll refund the shipping and send you a new one, but I explained the situation and they shipped out a second body the next day just with the pictures of the broken one so my mom could get her doll in time! They were super nice about it and very helpful.

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

Tieren

I've also had a great experience with Volks USA. After the first week I found cracks in my frame and I exchanged emails with them 3 times over 6 days. It took my parts about a week to get there. A week after that they said my parts were replaced and on their way back, and they refunded my shipping costs to my credit card. That was on Monday and my parts will probably arrive tomorrow or monday. They appear to be in customs atm. If the parts look good when they get to me this story will have a happy ending.