Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

OtakuDepot

What is your limit?

AliceAlicaArisu

I originally planned to only have one girl but... that's a very hard rule to stick to! I've got number 2 and 3 in the making right now 😅

• Like 2

💗 Waiting on DDH-29 💗

blisseycake
Posted (edited)
 11 minutes ago, AliceAlicaArisu said:

I originally planned to only have one girl but... that's a very hard rule to stick to! I've got number 2 and 3 in the making right now 😅

Same!! I think the point where I realized I needed more was when I wanted to try out a resin body on my main girl, and then it just didn't feel like her anymore. I realized it was because I hadn't fleshed out her character, and the main reason for that was that she had no other characters to interact with. So, she kind of by default ended up being an empty Mary Sue.

I'm keeping her old body on her, and giving the resin to her sister, whose head just came in. They'll have a third, full-resin, sister arriving in the future, and I'm hoping to give them a vinyl brother eventually too. The four of them will fill out all the roles in the bit of worldbuilding I did for them, so hopefully I won't get too comfortable with having out-of-universe characters as dolls...

Edited by blisseycake
  • Like 3

Kemonomimicry

I thought four dolls would be enough, three months ago.

By now, I believe four of each body type, and possibly actually four per skin color + body type, is the way to go. Probably😓.

That should give me a theoretical maximum of 4(8 ) MDD + 4(8 ) DDP/Obitsu/Azone + 4(8 ) DDS + 4(8 ) DD(y) = 16(32). Sounds reasonable.

I hope to keep it to no more than six this year tho...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Rheynna
Posted (edited)
On 2/9/2024 at 12:04 AM, battrastard said:

IMG_0137

A custom Ryza!! 😍 Absolutely in love. Cheers from a fellow Atelier fan 😊

Now to stay on topic, I'm currently limiting myself to 2 vinyl girls per year... let's see if I can keep it up.

Edited by Rheynna
  • Like 1