Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

rukitron

Wig Maintenance?

rukitron

My Saber Extra's wig has loose strands of hair where it should be in the bun and sides. Is there any way to fix it or should I consider getting her a nice secondary hair style that's easier to manage?

Gunter

I always say it's good to have a secondary wig for them, because their wigs (Sabers') are simply too fragile. So, it's always recommended to keep them with another wig (some cute down style maybe? :3) just so you don't have to worry so much! Plus, it's kinda fun. x3

Sadly, even though I have this same issue I've yet to find a way to fix it. >.<; Sorry, I couldn't help in that area, but I'd also love to know if anyone else has some tricks for maybe fixing the stray hairs?

shinegamix

cut them off

making my triumphant return

Nekopon

I'd say to take a lot of time to push them back in strand by strand (Been there and done that...), style it with mist, or just get another wig... Saber wigs are tough to work with! I've broken two. T__T;

jadepixel

You can also try smoothing them down with wig wax, that stuff works wonders! It only takes a smidge. The other option is to carefully clip them as short as possible, if it doesn't leave a bare spot. Volks wigs seem to have a lot more fly-away hairs than other brands, there's only so much you can do :/

DJStarstryker

I've recently been experimenting with the various kinds of Volks wig care products and they help for this a lot. Rin was getting a ton of fly aways and her bangs were starting to go all over the place. But now she looks a ton better, almost as good as her wig did when it was brand new!

Are you ready to rock? ^_^

imistergore

You should also buy the dollfie hair stray. It keeps the hair from getting frizzy. Sabers bangs tends to have the most loose hairs so I recommend only straying her hair.

BKKnight

Some of the Miruya wigs are insanely frizzy, I'm not sure if i can ever get them as organized as shown on their website.