Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

Recommended Posts

MoiBakaDesu

Sorry to hop in for a double post, but the other week I got around to paint the head for my second AP boy. The head had quite the white skin tone, but thankfully a layer of pastels fixed that problem pretty much perfectly. I opted for pencils this time, besides for the white, for a bit of a softer look. Probably not my best work, but I still like him. He is currently sitting in my room bald, i just plopped a wig from a different Haruka on him quickly for photo purpose, but he will get his own soon.

PXL_20260815_105643324.PORTRAIT.jpg.c0e1501c10e2b6081a65024c8958dfe6.jpgPXL_20260815_105920683.PORTRAIT.jpg.6f8b8bbe163c9edbcca87a9fdf363bd2.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belame

I am so happy to have found this thread! I just purchased a used Angel Philia (I had one years ago and sold it sadly). I know what I will be reading for the next few weeks! Thanks to everyone for posting their dolls and information here, going to start on Page 1. 🤩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrFjmg03

I been searching Faith Z, Mandarake, and eBay for a while for a body. But no luck so far. Besides faith Z or Mandarake where else can I buy an Angelphilia body? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
specter
On 9/26/2026 at 10:42 AM, MrFjmg03 said:

I been searching Faith Z, Mandarake, and eBay for a while for a body. But no luck so far. Besides faith Z or Mandarake where else can I buy an Angelphilia body? 

You can check Yahoo Japan Auctions or Jiwudoc (TW based shop iirc) for preorders. But the supply is extremely low and demand is extremely high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.