The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

MonochromaticNocturne

Got my first AP girl in! I bought an Ellie here from the marketplace, she's my first vinyl. Aaand, I immediately accidentally popped one of her lower leg parts out and can't get it back in (she's soft skin and came pre-stuffed and I think it's getting in the way). I'm super scared to break her internal skeleton, what's the best way to pop her lower leg back on?

ETA: GOT IT BACK IN! I wasn't angling the lower leg piece enough to catch the spot in the thigh for the lower leg peg. Crisis averted!

Edited by MonochromaticNocturne

Tierparkzone
2 hours ago, MonochromaticNocturne said:

Got my first AP girl in! I bought an Ellie here from the marketplace, she's my first vinyl. Aaand, I immediately accidentally popped one of her lower leg parts out and can't get it back in (she's soft skin and came pre-stuffed and I think it's getting in the way). I'm super scared to break her internal skeleton, what's the best way to pop her lower leg back on?

ETA: GOT IT BACK IN! I wasn't angling the lower leg piece enough to catch the spot in the thigh for the lower leg peg. Crisis averted!

Good to hear that you got the leg back in. This is a bit of a known issue with APs. If this keeps happening, try pulling the thigh peg out a bit from the knee joint, so it can sit deeper in the hip joint instead. That should work as a long term fix.

Here are some more discussions regarding it, too:

• Like 1

Courtmom

Hallo friends! I was wondering, where do you get tops/shirts for your busty ladies? 👀 

Angered-Icon

13 hours ago, Courtmom said:

Hallo friends! I was wondering, where do you get tops/shirts for your busty ladies? 👀 

Because my girls are on the far end of the size scale I'm learning how to just make my own stuff. The bigger the boobs the harder its is to find stuff to fit, let alone look nice. 

Courtmom
6 hours ago, Angered-Icon said:

Because my girls are on the far end of the size scale I'm learning how to just make my own stuff. The bigger the boobs the harder its is to find stuff to fit, let alone look nice. 

I was afraid of that 😂. I was thinking that MAYBE smart doll shirts could work, since they have had some busty ladies before 

Testament
20 hours ago, Courtmom said:

I go for DD dresses sometime where the big size compensate for the extra cm.

Or something fluffy/loose.

Like this Azone50 dress:

AP1GczMNdoKGhM1INIr8_BHGBofnFhq8CC0Gbyjntxd7nFoCNbBYo0waE2oPtpW8Imc4WonQkAT2KNDFp-W04ckQjRMQnQVNMYK5Ek54dllG4UtnI_l_SjzuMu0TD4Ol0fKQbiHfQz960SoeKYJIkAYDIdZm=w600-h899-s-no?authuser=0

• Like 3

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Roserolls

So, I know that the recommendation is to always try to buy from Mandarake since they'll be cheaper than Faithz, but I was wondering if anyone has an idea of how frequently Mandarake gets APs in? Is it only right after their release? I'm wondering because I saw that Ako and Riko are still in stock on Faithz and I'm really tempted, but I don't know if it would be better to order them from Faithz now while they're available or hold out and hope that more come into Mandarake in the future 🤔

• Like 1

HongBee
9 hours ago, Roserolls said:

So, I know that the recommendation is to always try to buy from Mandarake since they'll be cheaper than Faithz, but I was wondering if anyone has an idea of how frequently Mandarake gets APs in? Is it only right after their release? I'm wondering because I saw that Ako and Riko are still in stock on Faithz and I'm really tempted, but I don't know if it would be better to order them from Faithz now while they're available or hold out and hope that more come into Mandarake in the future 🤔

I seen APs quite frequently on Mandarake but its usually just bodies.
You really need to keep camping and check the Dolls section every time they load updates.

Buying them separate will run you into the different tone issue which happened to me buying various parts 2nd hand and some parts first hand from Faithz and Japan Tokyo Shop... 

But if you want first hand then its to buy from the official retailers ( https://quarantotto.biz/angelphilia/リンク ).