Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ohsomoe

My Froggy Stuff

ohsomoe

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I came across this YouTube channel called my froggy stuff that has these amazing tutorials that show you how to make props and furniture for your doll. If you just resize some of the props then they might be able to fit dollfie dreams...or mdds depending whether or whether not you just want some small furniture. the linking to her channel doesn't want to work,but if you look her up on YouTube it'll come up. The nice part about her crafts is that they don't require special materials in most of her videos and alot of the supplies you can find around the house.

vocaloid_banner_by_aanaru-d47t0l4.png

Till Troll

I /was/ going to get some work down today, some crafting of my own. Now I am going to spend all day watching these froggy videos and it's all. your. fault.

Thanks, Ohsomoe.

ohsomoe

Haha you're welcome btw what are you making?

Till Troll

I actually did manage to get some doll stuff done today: I was sanding and reshaping the upper lip on a DDH03. But those videos are so good: I really want to scale up the 18" ideas for beds and furniture and try them out for my girls. Thanks for revealing that crafter to me!

ohsomoe

Please post pictures I kinda want to see how it turns out. I personally want to try some of those crafts especially the sofa.

edwardsgoldeneyes

Oh I looove her channel. She is so smart at crafting. I m watching her over year now. And I m always amazed by her ideas

Smart doll Ebony