Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

JRuzzy

Alice Collections Review - SHOES!

JRuzzy

Hi Everyone

There has been a lot of talk about Alice Collections http://www.alicescollections.com/ recently and I thought seeing as I have just received my order i would do a mini review for those who haven't bought from them yet but might be thinking of doing so.

I made my order some time ago, the only negative comment I would make is that they take FOREVER! after I completed my order with payment etc I didn't hear anything from them, at all... so I waited and... waited until eventually I emailed them only to receive a load of emails with the status of my order, tracking info, items etc they then emailed me with subsiquent updates. So after sending an initial nudge they did come through and keep me posted.

After this, the shipping only took around a week or so, so i was pleased it was on its way.

The most important part of this review is for shoes! I bought two pairs, one heeled and one flat.. these are the styles -

http://www.alicescollections.com/sh334-p-4782.html?cPath=1_21

http://www.alicescollections.com/bt354-p-4780.html?cPath=1_20

The pairs I bought were SD sized, the heeled boots I am pleased to say (i think) fit very well, for some they *might* look a little big, but for me i like it, they are the same molded sole as some other shoes i have from Mimi collection and i am pleased with them, they lace up and have a zip at the back. because they are boots and therefore cover a large part of the foot including the ankle joint they are snug on the heel so make sure you have a sock or hose/tights on your girl to ensure the zip doesn't scratch her heel

The flat style is a little big, the strap has a 'false' buckle which slides on a clip bar, it isn't adjustable but you could make another hole and make it tighter around the ankle is you wish. without socks these do look a little long, but i intend to make socks so im not hugely bothered.

All in all the quality of the shoes is really excellent i think, there isnt bags of details on them but they are really well made and i think for the price they are a good deal and will last a long time.

I hope this helps with anyone wanting to buy shoes!

J

"In a small, small world where my hands are HUGE!!"

mitsuki

Thank you for the information, JRuzzy. It is always so hard to tell what shoes will really be like until you see them in person. Shoe reviews are a fantastic idea!