Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
archangeli

Lovely Hinata in Something Blue

archangeli

Hinata recently was upgraded from her DD2 M-bust body to the DDdy3 body and wanted to wear a lovely new dress to showcase her new...er.. assets.

7987445342_3907065b39_z.jpg

The dress she's wearing is the "Something Blue Wedding Dress" from the recent Volks Dolpa in Sendai, Japan. It came with the dress, choker arm covers, lovely white thigh-high stockings with white lace trim, and a veil. I rather like the dress just on it's own as a pretty tea dress - it reminds me of the beautiful silhouette that dresses had in the 1950's at the height of the Christian Dior "New Style." I think the next time Hinata wears this, she needs some pearls and a lovely hat!

7987443604_73888a5b4f_z.jpg

The dress is actually three separate pieces - the bodice (which is lined in white), an underskirt made of a white brocade-like fabric (that has a layer of soft tulle built in for a bit more puffiness) and the overskirt, which has the lovely blue fabric with a sheer white chiffon layer over it and the lovely lace trim. Since the overskirt isn't attached, it can be worn so that the bow is at the front, back or off to one side. For collectors who own the Volks "Sugar Milk Cookie" outfit from Kyoto 9, the blue to this dress is a little bit lighter. It isn't nearly as bright as the "Alice Maid" set.

Here Hinata is wearing just the bodice and the white brocade skirt to show the lovely texture of the fabric. I've already got a few mix-and-match outfits in mind for this lovely white skirt.

(In that vein, the bodice, with some sexy white garter stockings would look really sexy too... hmm... )

7987442091_a3e7bdb041_z.jpg

I was drawn to this lovely dress because once I looked past the "Bridal accessories" that it came with, I saw a very lovely co

7987440403_5ed3ee9559_z.jpg

- ♥ Archangeli

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli