MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Ravendruid

A surprise from Sprout

Ravendruid

8004976613_61e33a32d9.jpg

_MG_2342 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Hey, kids. What are you up to?

Yuriko: Mama says it's too smokey to go outside, so we're just telling each other stories.

Sounds like fun. Oh, are those the new shirts mommy made you?

Yuriko: Yep, don't you like them? Mommy was going to make a longer one for me, but I switched the pattern piece at the last minute. Hee hee!

Tamayuki: Hi Daddy. Mommy fixed my shirt so pins don’t poke me anymore and it even closes in the back. It’s a lot more comfortable now. I did hear her grumbling that all my clothes were green and I need some new colors to wear.

Dolly: Hey Dudester, wanna see the cool stuff I just bought? I totally raked in the cash by selling off some of that fabric that was just sitting around to people on the street. Made a sign saying that they were designer smoke masks and people were just coming out of the woodwork! Can we have a blood red sun all the time? Its just awesome!

8004976810_2abc91b164.jpg

_MG_2345 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Well, the mail was late today, but there was something interesting in it. And it's addressed to you, Yuriko!

Yuriko: To me? I've never gotten mail! Yayy! My first mail! But who's it from?

Tamayuki: Is my name on there too?

Why don't you look and see.

Dolly: *keeps talking expecting that everyone is listening to him* Some guy said that the smoke is worse than when Mount St. Hellens blew. Man, it would have been awesome to see a mountain blow up. KABLOOIE!

8004973768_2f871eb03d.jpg

_MG_2347 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Yuriko: Daddy, that's my name, but I don't recognize the sender's name at all.

It's Billy, you know, Baldylox from the forums?

Yuriko: Baldylox?

Tamayuki: Uncle Billybear! *gets so excited that he starts squeaking*

Yuriko: Oh! You mean Sprout's papa!

*rolls eyes* Yes Yuriko, Sprout's papa.

8004972244_bc3993935e.jpg

_MG_2349 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Yuriko: Wow! they live a long ways away. All the way across the country. But why did he send me a box?

Tamayuki: Because he’s Uncle Billybear and he’s the best!

8004970808_ef990509b4.jpg

_MG_2350 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Yuriko: It says "Open from bottom... I guess that means we have to flip it over.

Tamayuki: *mumbles under his breath* But I wanted to hug the box...

8004966426_ea5e732960.jpg

_MG_2353 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Yuriko: I can't wait to see what's in here!

Tamayuki: He sent us a whole box of non-melting snowballs!

Dolly: Tama-chan, look at my paper bag hat!

8004961927_1e7c32491d.jpg

_MG_2354 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Yuriko: There sure is a lot of Styrofoam in here, Whatever he sent, it must be valuable!

Tamayuki: You have to share the snow with me ok Yuriko? Snow is my favoritest weather and now I can play with it whenever I want.

Yuriko: What snow? It’s just a bunch of Styrofoam.

8004960409_68e43889e6.jpg

_MG_2355 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Yuriko: Come on, daddy, help me dig through this! I want to see what's in here!

8004960448_41b3b23e8d.jpg

_MG_2357 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Yuriko:Oh, here's a letter!

Can I see it?

Yuriko: I get to read it first, it's addressed to me!

Ok

Yuriko: Oh, look, daddy! It's from Sprout!

8004954955_12b84f4410.jpg

_MG_9506 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Yuriko: I got something from Sprout!!

8004956316_8edcf316dd.jpg

_MG_2360 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Yuriko: I can't believe it. The cutest girl on the internet wrote to me! And sent me stuff! I'm so happy!

Dolly: *plays with one of the many lego minifigs dumped from the paper bag* I’m a Jedi with super Force powers. ZOOM!

Tamayuki: *quietly sneaks up with an armful of snowballs while Dolly is distracted*

8004949753_7e8db5d823.jpg

_MG_2363 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Yuriko: Look! Pictures! OMG! Ok, daddy, now you have to make me a wall so that I can hang these all over it. You can put it right next to my bed.

Umm... Yuriko, you do realize that you don't actually have a bed yet. that's my side table drawer that you confiscated.

Yuriko: Well, that's another thing you need to do then.

Ok, I'll get right on it.

Dolly: Hey, what was that for?

Tamayuki: It’s snowing! *giggles*

8004951510_02bfe1c735.jpg

_MG_0509 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Yuriko: Awww, Sprout is so adorable. Especially with wings! And she's super cute when she's looking shy.

Dolly: I’ve never seen snowflakes this big!

Tamayuki: *keeps giggling*

8004949746_12c5a0b932.jpg

_MG_1509 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Yuriko: OMG!! Daddy! Pictures of Manami, too! This is too perfect. Am I dreaming, daddy? Please don't wake me up.

I'm pretty sure you're awake, Yuriko. Come on, there's more.

Dolly: This means war!

Tamayuki: Ahhh!

8004946512_88f8cc1a44.jpg

_MG_1506 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Yuriko: Wow! A big picture of Sprout! This is even bigger than life sized! Now I can hug her whenever I want to! Can you make a pillow out of this daddy?

We'll see what we can do, Yuriko, but don't hug the picture too hard, you don't want to wrinkle it.

Dolly: I’m gonna burry you under a huge pile of snow like... like... something that gets buried under snow!

Tamayuki: *keeps giggling as he covers his face with his hands*

8004937711_629b8730f1.jpg

_MG_2371 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Yuriko: Now I can hug you all the time! You're finally here!

Yuriko, that's just a picture... Come on, let's see what else is in the box.

8004939608_f5b2a15b85.jpg

_MG_2375 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Yuriko: Oooh, a crown! Do I look like a princess daddy?

You sure do. Like Princess Fiona. Let's just hope you don't turn into an ogre at night. Although that would explain where all the food's been going.

Dolly: *yells from somewhere in the background* Don’t worry, she does because I’ve seen her! Would scare the fur off of a cat!

Yuriko: Shut up Dolly!

8005270915_348b11757e.jpg

rawr by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Tamayuki: RAAAWR!

Dolly: AHHHH! Tama-chan, you scared me!

Yuriko: Hey Tama, there is something you might want to see over here...

8004937936_f76088594b.jpg

_MG_2378 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Yuriko: That's ok, daddy! Look more food! and some animals. Here's an elephant for you Tama-chan!

Tamayuki: Another elephant? Look how tiny he is sitting in my hand! He would be comfortable even sitting on Daddy’s thumb! Elephants are my favorite color and my favorite animal, especially since Uncle Billybear gave me such a cute one!

Yuriko: What do you want to eat?

Tamayuki: Can I have the orangesicle?

Dolly: *stuffs his face full of cake*

Yuriko: Thank you so much, Sprout! I'm so happy, this was wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better first piece of mail! I love it! And thank you, too, Sprout's papa! Keep taking such wonderful care of my Sprout! And Manami, and Elisabeth, and all the other cute girls in your harem, I mean family.

Tamayuki: Thank you whole bunches Uncle Billybear for the huge pile of snow, it is really fun! All the little animals are great, did Sprout help pick them out? We will find names for the horse, giraffe, panda, and my elephant soon. I don’t think the treats will last that long though. Can you give Sprout a hug for me? She seems like a really nice girl to make Yuriko so happy. Oh and one for Manami too. Mommy giggled more than Yuriko did when she saw her pictures and said that there was even one she hadn’t seen before. It made her smile lots.

Thank you Sprout, and Baldylox, this was amazing. You guys are great!

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

baldylox

Hee hee.... this was so nice to see! I'm so glad the package made it there!

It looks like Yuriko was super happy to get the care package. Sprout picked out the pics of her so I'm guessing that's why Yuriko liked them so much. I picked the ones of Manami.

She looked like a princess for sure with the tiara on, that was cute. I also thought she was super cute hugging the pics.

Seeing Tama and Dolly in the background was so funny, those two really do ham it up. I'm amazed the fake snow as Tama calls it, went over so well. Just tell him and Dolly not to try and eat any of it.

You guys are most welcome for the goodies. It was great seeing Yuriko opening the box and really having a good time with the stuff. And I also wanted her to know that her new shirt looks awesome! I love how it fits her! It's very casual looking and must be really comfy. It's also got a hint of sexy to it too! I bet she knew that already tho. I'll have to show Manami these pics too, she will DEFINITELY like her shirt a lot. Hee hee....

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Ravendruid

I'm happy you liked the story. We had a lot of fun putting it together. The boys loved the "snow" I'm sure they'l continue to have a lot of fun with it in the future. I'm not sure if telling Dolly not to eat it will help or just encourage him, though.

The story behind the shirt... SK had made the pattern in three different lenghts. One was the super short one you see, another showed just a hint of midriff, and the third was normal t-shirt length. She had originally intended to make the medium length one, but after she went to fit it, she couldn't figure out why inthe world her measurements hadn't seemed to come out right, until she looked at the remaining patterns and discovered that somehow she ended up with the shorter one. We are certain that Yuriko switched them.

We had a little struggle with the posing, since Yuriko decided to carry on a family tradition and seems to need some minor knee surgery. A screw and nut fell out so I need to go get a hair dryer tonight so I can remove her leg and put it back together. It's her left knee, the same one both my dad and I have had to have operated on.

atrika

haha non melting snow balls!

Aoife ✙ Tae ✙ Miya ✙ Usami ✙ Misaki ✙ Makina ✙ Yume

Kanae ✙ Kanon ✙ Subaru ✙ Juri ✙ Aya ✙ Megu-tan ✙ Kureha

baldylox
I'm happy you liked the story. We had a lot of fun putting it together. The boys loved the "snow" I'm sure they'l continue to have a lot of fun with it in the future. I'm not sure if telling Dolly not to eat it will help or just encourage him, though.

Heh, I guess reverse psychology may be best for him then.

The story behind the shirt... SK had made the pattern in three different lenghts. One was the super short one you see, another showed just a hint of midriff, and the third was normal t-shirt length. She had originally intended to make the medium length one, but after she went to fit it, she couldn't figure out why inthe world her measurements hadn't seemed to come out right, until she looked at the remaining patterns and discovered that somehow she ended up with the shorter one. We are certain that Yuriko switched them.

Ha ha! If Yuriko DID switch the patterns then that means she has more Manami in her than I first thought. Way to go Yuriko!

We had a little struggle with the posing, since Yuriko decided to carry on a family tradition and seems to need some minor knee surgery. A screw and nut fell out so I need to go get a hair dryer tonight so I can remove her leg and put it back together. It's her left knee, the same one both my dad and I have had to have operated on.

Wow, how interesting that she would develop an issue where you and your dad both have them! I wish you luck with her repairs and that she recovers super fast.

Billy

MrFjmg03

This is so cute. You are a great story maker

Baldylox is the best I'm glad Sprout send Yuriko such wonderful gifts. I love her little animals and she look like a princess with her pink crown

littlebearries

Sprout is sending out GLAMOR PICS of herself?! Oh my, living at Billy's house has gone to her head!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Ravendruid

Heh, I guess reverse psychology may be best for him then.

Not sure that would help... He is Dolly, after all.

Ha ha! If Yuriko DID switch the patterns then that means she has more Manami in her than I first thought. Way to go Yuriko!

Well, we have no other idea how it could have happened, and she was looking rather smug when SK realized what was wrong. It's taken her a little bit to warm up to the internet, but her personality has been coming out little by little.

Wow, how interesting that she would develop an issue where you and your dad both have them! I wish you luck with her repairs and that she recovers super fast.

Yep. My dad smashed his knee in a motorcycle accident, I busted my kneecap in half when I slipped on a manhole cover, and somehow she dropped a screw, so we all have metal hardware in our left legs... Fortunately we got a hairdryer last night so we were able to take her leg apart and get it back together. She seems to have recovered quickly. A lot faster than I did.

This is so cute. You are a great story maker

thanks. SisterKyoya helped with writing Tamayuki and Dolly's parts, as well as posing them.

Baldylox is the best I'm glad Sprout send Yuriko such wonderful gifts. I love her little animals and she look like a princess with her pink crown

Baldylox is pretty awesome.

Yuriko: Thanks! I'm glad you think I look princess-like! Now Daddy just needs to make me a proper princess dress and get me some prettier shoes an it will be perfect! By the way, tell Panchita that I think that she's really pretty, too!

Sprout is sending out GLAMOR PICS of herself?! Oh my, living at Billy's house has gone to her head!!!

Yuriko: I got pictures of Manami, too! She might have had something to do with it. And Sprout's just being nice. And Sprout's Papa has been taking great care of her. I'm sure she's just feeling more comfortable, now.

I think her new sisters have been a bit of an influence on her. And if anything's gone to her head, I think it's all the recent compliments she's been getting. So much attention so suddenly has got to be a bit of a shock.I actually think she's handled it rather better than she could have. Anyway's the pictures were all very cute. Just Sprout being her usual adorable self. Besides, It sounded like Billy had to push a bit, so I don't think her head's gotten too big quite yet.

Craig L

baldylox

Ha ha! No, no, she didn't do this on her own at all. I had to coerce her into sending pics and writing the note too. She was confused as to why anyone would want to recieve pics of her, much less a note. I tried to explain it to her, about being popular online, but she turned up her nose at me and wandered off.

Manami did catch wind of all this tho and she went into a speech to Sprout about being an idol online and how popular SHE is and such. I had to laugh at her antics as Sprout was totally ignoring her.

I think you know as well as I do tho that Sprout enjoys getting praise, even tho she says she doesn't. Finding out she's popular here might be a bit of shock to her overall but I think as it slowly seeps into her brain, she may actually enjoy the extra attention.

Now if she happened to get an actual FAN CLUB going..... her poor little head might explode.....

Billy