Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Orchid

Hello from Spain!! ^-^

Orchid

Hi!! I'm an spanish girl who is a proud owner of a DDS Millhiore Biscotti ^^ She arrived home three months ago so I'm a bit newbie about all the dollfie dream world. In this moment I'm waiting for a wig from Miruya (her first wig apart from the default Millhiore's wig) so I'm very excited about how will she look with it ^_^ Thanks for reading and sorry about the mistakes I could do in english See you!!

banner_orchid_dolls_web.png

katnaper

¡Hola. Bienvenido al foro! And that's about it for my Spanish speaking abilities Hope to see more of your Millhi's photos. Such a cute gal that one.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Orchid
Welcome, what wig style did you get for your doll?

Thanks! ^_^ this is the wig: http://www.miruya.com/goods_detail.php?goodsIdx=489 it arrived yesterday yayy!! I'm still not allowed to post photos, but she looks very cute now *_*

¡Hola. Bienvenido al foro! And that's about it for my Spanish speaking abilities Hope to see more of your Millhi's photos. Such a cute gal that one.

Muchas gracias! Soon I'll be posting lots of photos, she's so photogenic

MrFjmg03
Hi!! I'm an spanish girl who is a proud owner of a DDS Millhiore Biscotti ^^ She arrived home three months ago so I'm a bit newbie about all the dollfie dream world. In this moment I'm waiting for a wig from Miruya (her first wig apart from the default Millhiore's wig) so I'm very excited about how will she look with it ^_^ Thanks for reading and sorry about the mistakes I could do in english See you!!

Welcome to the forum and I hope to see pictures of your girl with her new wig soon. Don't worry about your English is very good. English is my second language too

Singer Yuna

Welcome sweetheart! I wait anxiously to see your dear Millhiore in person this november!

Have fun here!

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

Orchid

MrFjmg03 and Singer Yuna, thanks for the kind welcome!

MrFjmg03 here you have a photo of the new wig^^

8043792043_ff5a0c33a7.jpg

IMG_2322 por _OrchidCat, en Flickr

Singer Yuna: of course we'll see in november with our cute girls x3

puxlavoix

Bienvenida al mejor foro de DD, verás que todos aquí son muy amables , somos como una gran familia y siempre dispuestos a ayudar... Es hermosa tu hija en verdad !

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png

Orchid

MrFjmg03, Bellatrix, puxlavoix: thanks for this welcome! ^^ see you!!