Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Sailorcosmos

Hello, from a shy DD owner

Sailorcosmos

Hello there,

I am new to this forum so I'll do a brief introduction.

No, I don't own a lot of Dollfie Dreams, but I love the one I have. I own a Xmas Alna named Elaina. I am looking to add a second one, once I can pick the right one to be Usagi from Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon.

Most of my doll experience is of Super Dollfie. I own 8 Volks, 1 Luts, 1 CP Delf, 1 Unoa, and a large Domuya Horse.

Anyway, I am here to get more exposed to DD as a whole. As mentioned, I am trying to find the right sculpt for a Sailormoon and right now I am thinking of Sakuya. My Alna is named Elaina. I feel in love with her with the Xmas version first came out, but I made the mistake of not getting her then. I ended up buying her off eBay for an inflated price; foolish, I know. But, I think she is worth it. I am hoping to someday get a DdIII body for her so she can pose better.

Anyway, that is me and my one little DD.

Anna-neko

Hello new person! No need to be shy, we're all friendly here ^___^

You know, Yoko's face might make a really nice Usagi/SailorMoon ... I've seen someone change her eyes to blue and give her blond hair, and it was nearly perfect! Well, for more of that cheeky anime style, rather than manga's slightly more mature look she occasionally has

Sailorcosmos

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into it, definitely. Manga style is the kind of look I am trying to go for, simply because she is as beautiful as I think.

Misheru

Welcome and congrats on your Alna. If you only have one for now, she is an awesome to have.

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

Talolili

Welcome to the forum! Like Chise suggested, I also think Yoko would make a nice Usagi. I

was just thinking of that the other day... I'm a total Sailor Moon fan girl!

Yoko makes a pretty darn good Minako too: 4882644344_465cbbfbb3.jpg

(not my pic BTW, this is Nightfallwalker's doll)

Saluli

Hello!

I hope you enjoy the forum.

Sailor Moon DDs would be amazing, I hope you manage to find the perfect head for her! I started on DDs and now I'm thinking about getting a resin doll.... Some times it looks like everything you know does not help about other types of dolls,but in the same way it is frustrating it is amusing...

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

katnaper

Hi and welcome to the forum. I'd love to see your SailorMoon when you do make her. Meanwhile feel free to spam us with pics of your Elaina

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den