MagicalRozen

Baldylox

scripple

Waiting for News

scripple

Story Line Dead.

Edited by Guest

Kumi

Finally had some spare time to read Your stories during the weekend.

It's an interesting reading

Thank You for this. It's not an easy task to make these stories and take a lot of photos for it.

This applies to previous stories as well, of course.

Mahoro

Yay for Eir! now what does Saber have up her sleeve....xD

scripple
Finally had some spare time to read Your stories during the weekend.

It's an interesting reading

Thank You for this. It's not an easy task to make these stories and take a lot of photos for it.

This applies to previous stories as well, of course.

Thank you. I'm glad you found them interesting, and hopefully enjoyable too. Although some of these have been pretty dark. You're right it does take a lot of effort to do some of these stories, so comments are always appreciated. Thanks again.

Yay for Eir! now what does Saber have up her sleeve....xD

Protecting her donut stash was priority one of course. kitsune is always begging Saber for donuts so I think Saber wanted to prevent that from happening with the new one. XD (Although the specific up her sleeve comment is hilarious to me in light of Saber's actions in a not yet posted on this forums story.)

RaveOfNightmares

This one is a nice semi-light-hearted story after so many dark ones in a row. Saber's special rule regarding donuts is too funny. That along with seeing Saber's various forms of lacking composure was entertaining too. It's nice that the girls who have met Eir so far have accepted her.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

scripple
This one is a nice semi-light-hearted story after so many dark ones in a row. Saber's special rule regarding donuts is too funny. That along with seeing Saber's various forms of lacking composure was entertaining too. It's nice that the girls who have met Eir so far have accepted her.

Yes this was an intentional comic relief story as a change of pace from the rather dark story line. I can always count on Saber the clown when I need things to lighten up a bit. Just don't think that her being a clown means she wasn't serious about that donut pledge!

Generally most of the girls in my house are pretty accepting of new roommates. There are of course a few obvious exceptions that don't take to new girls so quickly.

RaveOfNightmares

Yes this was an intentional comic relief story as a change of pace from the rather dark story line. I can always count on Saber the clown when I need things to lighten up a bit. Just don't think that her being a clown means she wasn't serious about that donut pledge!

Generally most of the girls in my house are pretty accepting of new roommates. There are of course a few obvious exceptions that don't take to new girls so quickly.

Oh no, I know just how serious Saber is about the donuts. She's probably more serious about donuts than just about anything else from what I've seen in the past.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.