Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

Ryomou meets Manami

baldylox

In my last post, we left Ryomou asking about meeting up with Oneesan..... Manami.

Reluctantly, Rei told her where to find Manami so Ryomou heads down the hall to meet her new elder sister....

"Ok, Rei said to look in the first room on the right. Should be it right up there."

5728322306_40a18c8fef_z.jpg

Meanwhile in the guest bedroom, Manami is finishing up her cosplay outfit....

"Now where did I put those handcuffs..."

5728325942_06f7454a09_z.jpg

"Ah! Here they are! I love these things! Now to go make sure I look good in the mirror."

5728328876_48721e7568_z.jpg

M - "Ummm.... when did Papa get a full length mirror put in?"

5727782375_6f1b74607b_z.jpg

M - "Hmm, my hair is a bit messed up, let me fix it."

5727778583_03f0304de5_z.jpg

"Oh yes Manami, you are looking GOOD today! Yoko is gonna have to look out! Hee hee!"

5728256186_1091268044_z.jpg

"Ahhh, I'm ready to go and have some fun! How do I get around this big mirror tho?"

5727716753_c38626f85c_z.jpg

Rei - "Ah, I see you found Manami. That is good."

Ryomou - "Yep! We've been playing Copy Cat! She's fun."

5727705731_b9a578d881_z.jpg

"REI! What are you doing in the mirror?? Are you trapped?"

5727709285_df34e49c25_z.jpg

Rei - "I am going to ignore that for now..."

Ryomou - "Hello Oneesan! I'm Ryomou Shimei and I'm your newest sister! How are you?"

5728266970_116fa65ddc_z.jpg

Manami - "Newest sister? What the hell? Rei, who is this imposter?"

Rei - "Actually Manami, this *IS* Ryomou Shimei. She just arrived today. Zakuro sent her to Papa."

Manami - "That's not possible! If she came from Zakuro, where are the cookies?? I can smell them now!"

Ryomou - "Umm, Zakuro didn't send any cookies with me."

5728279190_863a725df9_z.jpg

Manami - "Shut up imposter! *I'M* the only Ryomou around here! I'M Papa's Ryomou!"

Rei - "Now hold on Manami...."

Ryomou - "Wait just a second here..."

Manami - "I said SHUT UP!"

<>

5728275038_07bae78b67_z.jpg

Ryomous fighting instincts kick in and Manami is quickly thrown to the floor.

<>

Rei - "Please do not hurt her Ryomou! She is a bit upset is all...."

Ryomou - "I took her down easy, she didn't get hurt."

5728285974_62ee3a939d_z.jpg

Manami - "Waaaaa! It's not fair! I'm supposed to be Papa's Ryomou! Sniff sniff..... He loves her! And he loves me too! I don't want you here!"

Ryomou - "Oh my.... I wasn't expecting this."

5727728837_474c5e95f1_z.jpg

Rei - "Manami, calm down and let us discuss this."

Ryomou - "Yes! PLEASE calm down so we can talk, I don't want us to fight! I just got here!"

Manami - "SNIFFLE.... I hit my head dammit.... it hurts...."

5727735961_0c125ae4bb_z.jpg

Rei - "Manami, you know Papa would not replace you with Ryomou. You are his first daughter. You have a very special place in his heart."

Manami - "SNIFF.... I do? Are you sure? But we both watch Ikki Tousen all the time and he LOVES Ryomou! I don't want to be replaced!"

Rei - "Do you actually think he would replace you? You must have hit your head really hard if you think that is true."

Manami - "Well.... he likes when I dress up as her. Now I won't be able to anymore because SHE'S here..."

5728293406_54d15c1a92_z.jpg

Ryomou - "Manami.... don't think like that. Do you think I *always* wear this outfit? I don't. I like it for sure but I don't wear it all the time. I'm sure our Papa will still want you to wear your outfits for him. I'm really hoping I can wear other things besides this all the time..."

Manami - "Really? You'd let me still dress in your clothes?"

Ryomou - "What do you mean? Those are YOUR clothes, not mine. Papa bought them for YOU, right? I think it's best if you wear them whenever you like. I just may ask you if I can borrow them on occasion but I'll ask your permission first."

Manami - "Well.... sniffle... if you think so.... I guess we can do that."

5728297054_2a29e25c6f_z.jpg

Ryomou - "Of course we can. I'm your sister now and I'll need your help to get used to things here. You're the eldest right? I'll want your help more than anyone elses!"

Manami - "That's awful nice of you Ryomou. I'm sorry I got all angry. I was just scared is all. I love Papa and I love dressing up for him. I didn't want to lose that."

Rei - "Manami, you are too silly. When will you learn? Let us get your headband back on for you."

Manami - "Thanks Rei."

5727747367_b8db9fce7d_z.jpg

R - "So Oneesan, I hear you're a fan of Ikki Tousen. Is that right?"

M - "Yeah. I really like your show. You're so cool in it too. Papa and I like you best."

R - "Awww! That's so sweet Manami! Thanks!"

5728308390_fcc7949859_z.jpg

M - "So we're friends now right?"

R - "Yep, we're friends and we're family too."

M - "That's good. I feel better now. I'm glad I got that off my chest."

5728304614_06a208f345_z.jpg

R - "Speaking of chests, yours is quite impressive Manami."

M - "Oh? You think so?"

R - "Yeah! It's real close to Kanu's."

5727758457_6c50b9221a_z.jpg

<>

M - "Ooo! You're pretty nice too! You remind me of Mai!"

R - "Oh yeah? I dunno, she may be a little smaller than I am."

M - "Ha ha! No way! She's got BIG boobs!"

5727765317_8f81f7c4fb_z.jpg

Ryomou - "She does doesnt she! Lets go check them out!"

Manami - "YEAH! Come here Mai! We need to see you!"

Rei - "And here I thought I would have a normal sister joining the family. Just my luck."

5728315400_034c96a8c0_z.jpg

And there you have it! Skinship wins!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Galvatim

Haha! I was wondering if you'd do the 'mirror' gag! Dispite the slightly rocky start, it looks like Manami and Ryomou will get along great! Much to Rei's chagrin...

mitsuki

That is so awesome! I was going to cry seeing Manami so sad, but I think Ryomou and Manami will get along fantastically! I am glad they have common (and bouncy) interests. That is so cute!

Rei is hilarious! There will be cookies with the Leeke World wigs. I hope Manami likes them.

Oh, yeah! The mirror effect is so cool! They look great!

baldylox
Haha! I was wondering if you'd do the 'mirror' gag! Dispite the slightly rocky start, it looks like Manami and Ryomou will get along great! Much to Rei's chagrin...

I kind of *had* to do the mirror gag. How could I not? It was such a pain to photograph tho! Ryomou kept falling down and everytime she did, her wig would come off and so would her eyepatch. I was sooo frustrated after about 4 times of that. but I took a break and came back and finished things up.

Yeah, I am sure those two will get along great! And poor Rei, she thought she was getting a "normal" sister.... sorry Rei!

Billy

Alphakitty

Bound together by a common love of boobies!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

baldylox
That is so awesome! I was going to cry seeing Manami so sad, but I think Ryomou and Manami will get along fantastically! I am glad they have common (and bouncy) interests. That is so cute!

Rei is hilarious! There will be cookies with the Leeke World wigs. I hope Manami likes them.

Oh, yeah! The mirror effect is so cool! They look great!

I know it was a little sad in there but I wanted people to know Manami was really upset and why. So I had to have her cry a bit. But you're right, their new "bouncy" interests will help them bond a lot better.

Poor Rei.... she can't catch a break.

Thanks about the mirror shots! Those were so hard! It took me a long time to get those right.

I'm glad you like the post tho!

Billy

OtakuDepot

HAHA - I'm still laughing.. Seeing Rei at the end is fantastic. Good thing she now has her battle maid outfit, she's going to need it.

I loved the "mirror" shots and Manami's comments to herself. It was sad to see her get upset but it looks like those two will be close bosom buddies!!!!

Congrats again sir, It's so nice to see you get her finally.

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

baldylox
HAHA - I'm still laughing.. Seeing Rei at the end is fantastic. Good thing she now has her battle maid outfit, she's going to need it.

I loved the "mirror" shots and Manami's comments to herself. It was sad to see her get upset but it looks like those two will be close bosom buddies!!!!

Congrats again sir, It's so nice to see you get her finally.

**James.

Thank you James! I'm very glad you enjoyed the story! I think everyone will get along just fine after the drama that happened. Like any real family, we have our problems here and there.

Billy

Averis

*clap* That was great! I giggled... I gasped and chuckled. The mirror bit was funny! Also gotta love the little fan-service during the tussle. The ending was great too. Poor Rei. Nice job, Baldylox!

scripple

Nice job on the mirror poses. Too bad that poor Rei still seems to be the odd girl out. Oh well, at the rate you add new girls hopefully a non-lecher will come along soon enough.

baldylox
*clap* That was great! I giggled... I gasped and chuckled. The mirror bit was funny! Also gotta love the little fan-service during the tussle. The ending was great too. Poor Rei. Nice job, Baldylox!

Thanks! I'm glad you liked the ending. The mirror bit was something I wanted to do for a long time now, I just couldn't do it for obvious reasons. And what's a post with Manami if there's no fanservice?

Poor Rei indeed. Even tho Ryomou is a bit ecchi, Rei can still use her services in the Maid Brigade.

Billy

baldylox
Nice job on the mirror poses. Too bad that poor Rei still seems to be the odd girl out. Oh well, at the rate you add new girls hopefully a non-lecher will come along soon enough.

Thank you sir! Those mirror poses took a while to do correctly.

Rei is still my only *normal* girl if you can call her that but she at least gets along with everyone most of the time. I think she and Mai are the closest to being similar of all my girls.

As for my adoption rate.... I can't help it!! It's not my fault I have to rescue girls and then have some randomly show up! I'm not at fault! Ok, maybe I am. LOL

Billy

littlebearries

Very cute XD I especially like the bit about thinking she'd have a normal sister XD

... and how one of them realized it wasn't a mirror and the other did not. I love it.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox
Very cute XD I especially like the bit about thinking she'd have a normal sister XD

... and how one of them realized it wasn't a mirror and the other did not. I love it.

Thank you! Rei was really hoping for someone more like herself... alas, it was not meant to be this time.

The mirror stuff was fun to see after it was all done. I'm glad I had that idea.

Billy

otakusan

once again, congrats on THE Ryomou, love the mirror pictures those are so funny. But wow, I didn't know you had two Ryomou costume sets... i can imagin that being expensive

baldylox
once again, congrats on THE Ryomou, love the mirror pictures those are so funny. But wow, I didn't know you had two Ryomou costume sets... i can imagin that being expensive

Thank you sir! I appreciate it!

And yes, I have ALL of Ryomous outfits for Manami to cosplay in. Her school uniform, her gothic lolita maid set and her default set. And Ryomou came with her default set so now I have two of them. No, they weren't cheap but they are worth it.... especially now that I have Ryomou to wear them on occasion!

Billy

Pupi

Woops, I have forgot to leave a comment to this lovely story!

Congratulation again for getting your Ryomou >< Her and Manami are really cool together!!!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

baldylox
Woops, I have forgot to leave a comment to this lovely story!

Congratulation again for getting your Ryomou >< Her and Manami are really cool together!!!

Thanks for the nice comments! I'm happy you like the two of them!

Billy

Halcyon

Good job on the poses! You almost had me tricked into thinking that you have two Ryomou!

I think your photo story would have been better if you moved these two photos to the end or near the ending of the story.

5728328876_48721e7568_z.jpg

5727709285_df34e49c25_z.jpg

Manami is so cute disguising herself as Ryomou!

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie