Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Ichigokitty

Hello everyone!!

Ichigokitty

Hii~!

My name is Andrea and I'm new to the world of Dollfies. I've been staring at them for years, and I just recently finally got my first one! Dollfie Dream Rise Kujikawa. This doll is so incredible, her face is so perfect I can't handle it!

Now, I'm spending a lot of time researching what will fit her and finding things to buy! I'm super picky, though!!

I've also cosplayed for almost 10 years, so I'm pretty good at sewing, and I'm looking into being able to sew things for my dolls!

I have a Luts MSD on the way, also, but I would like to get another DD~!

I really look forward to meeting other doll owners and learning a lot from you all! Thank you

pichu10176

Well let me be the first to say hi and congrats on getting your first DD!

Ichigokitty

yaaay thank you!! This is like opening a can of worms I just want them all and I can't stop looking

pichu10176

can of goodies! lol so what's the next DD that catches ur eye/getting next?

Ichigokitty

I really am interested in Beatrice and Maria, I LOVE Umineko

I also really love Nia's face, so I'm interested in her (but I'd like to see it in person!)

I'm also interested in just making my own with one of the heads and customizing my own character

What about you? what do you have and what do you want?

pichu10176

Maria is pretty cute overall

I have Sakuya and Cirno from Touhou. XD I only brought Cirno to Boston however.

....hmm. lol Who I want....That's quite list. Who I want the most though is Miki right now. But the dolls I really like overall with clothes and faces are Sasara, Rin, Saber Lily, and Illya. I'm kind of curious about Airi. I love her fiery hair, but the pictures online aren't too clear about her face.

Ichigokitty

SCREAMS why did you you bring Sakuyaaaaaaa!!! I want to see her so bad T^T My roommate and I cosplay as Remi and Sakuya xD

Oh yeah I forgot there was an Ilya! oh god I want her too *O*. I wasn't too impressed with the faces on the im@s girls, but I heard they look better in person? They made Miki's boobs too big tho lmao it scares me a little~ I'm a huge iDOLM@STER fan, though.. I wish they'd make a Hibiki T^T Till then, I'll see about getting my hands on the idol@school outfit they come with. If you get Miki, I wanna check her out!!

When I google Airi, I find some pics, I'm not sure if I'm a fan of her frown xD.. her hair and dress are so cute though. I am curious why they decided to give Miki an L bust (a tiny idol with maybe a C cup) and Airi a M (a character from queen's blade) http://www.tokyohive.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/hoshii-miki.jpg http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QH6b-cYRUT8/ToyQPaoEEII/AAAAAAAAAIo/pO8EHajY9Vo/s1600/Hoshii+Miki.jpg like seriously wat. they made her look like http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30600000/Sena-Kashiwazaki-boku-wa-tomodachi-ga-sukunai-30624188-471-720.jpg

lol I'm sorry I'm just so mad xD they should have done M and then S for haruka. My poor babies..

Are you from MA or did you come here for school or something?

pichu10176

Haha. Well when they released the promo pictures of Miki in her default outfit, her boobs didn't look big. But yea normal outfits and other clothes, it is kinda huge lol.

Lol You don't want to see Cirno? XD That's the first, apparently some people were more excited that I brought Cirno than Sakuya. Oh, the reason why I didn't bring Sakuya is because she has a leg injury. :\ Yes I am here for school. My goal is if it snows here before I go back to Cali for winter break, I'm going to do an awesome photoshoot with Cirno in her default outfit. If not then I might have to bring her again for the spring semester of school. But if it does snow then I might (borrow) Sakura (Sakura Taisen) or bring Sakuya.

Mahoro
SCREAMS why did you you bring Sakuyaaaaaaa!!! I want to see her so bad T^T My roommate and I cosplay as Remi and Sakuya xD

Oh yeah I forgot there was an Ilya! oh god I want her too *O*. I wasn't too impressed with the faces on the im@s girls, but I heard they look better in person? They made Miki's boobs too big tho lmao it scares me a little~ I'm a huge iDOLM@STER fan, though.. I wish they'd make a Hibiki T^T Till then, I'll see about getting my hands on the idol@school outfit they come with. If you get Miki, I wanna check her out!!

When I google Airi, I find some pics, I'm not sure if I'm a fan of her frown xD.. her hair and dress are so cute though. I am curious why they decided to give Miki an L bust (a tiny idol with maybe a C cup) and Airi a M (a character from queen's blade) http://www.tokyohive.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/hoshii-miki.jpg http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QH6b-cYRUT8/ToyQPaoEEII/AAAAAAAAAIo/pO8EHajY9Vo/s1600/Hoshii+Miki.jpg like seriously wat. they made her look like http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30600000/Sena-Kashiwazaki-boku-wa-tomodachi-ga-sukunai-30624188-471-720.jpg

lol I'm sorry I'm just so mad xD they should have done M and then S for haruka. My poor babies..

Welcome welcome!

And, omg, someone else who wants a Hibiki? (Also, you COULD just find a Miki head and stick her on a DDS or DD3 M-bust body...just sayin :p)

Ichigokitty
Haha. Well when they released the promo pictures of Miki in her default outfit, her boobs didn't look big. But yea normal outfits and other clothes, it is kinda huge lol.

Lol You don't want to see Cirno? XD That's the first, apparently some people were more excited that I brought Cirno than Sakuya. Oh, the reason why I didn't bring Sakuya is because she has a leg injury. :\ Yes I am here for school. My goal is if it snows here before I go back to Cali for winter break, I'm going to do an awesome photoshoot with Cirno in her default outfit. If not then I might have to bring her again for the spring semester of school. But if it does snow then I might (borrow) Sakura (Sakura Taisen) or bring Sakuya.

OMG you should do some pics of her on a frozen lake *O*!!!!

Ichigokitty

Welcome welcome!

And, omg, someone else who wants a Hibiki? (Also, you COULD just find a Miki head and stick her on a DDS or DD3 M-bust body...just sayin :p)

hahaha yeah I know, I'm just overly offended as a huge im@s fan xDD

YES Hibiki is the best omg. I've made 3 of her costumes so far and I'm working on another one (or three) as we speak~ my BB~~

katnaper

Welcome to the forum!

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Ichigokitty
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you