Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Azael

Hello all!

Azael

Hello all! I just stumbled upon this forum, and well...hobby as a whole, all of today. Probably like most others before me, I started spamming the internet looking for more information - following links and what have you...until I finally decided that 'Yep I want to be a part of this'. XD

So I have 0 experience with DD or any other dolls for that matter. But I'm here to learn!

I hail from the Bay Area in California.

My hobbies summed up are; Animals, Art and Computers. I am a huge rodent enthusiast - I love rats and mice! I'm a WoW Addict. And when I'm not associated with the above, I'm spending my time with my partner and 5 year old son.

What is my Dollfie Dream? I do like quite a few mangas and a few choice animes but I want to create my OCs (I have a few...) in my very own DD. I absolutely love the idea of customizing and personalizing DD - which is what really got me. So one day, somehow, I hope to at least make my favorite and most beloved original character of all - Azael. X3

Ichigokitty

Hello!

There's going to be a LOT of new information for you to chase around!!

I play WOW too

Making OCs sounds fun, I hope you have a good time with that. When are you thinking about getting your first doll?

Azael

Ichigokitty: I've noticed! But I do love my research so it's not too bad. *chuckles*

Oh wonderful! It's always nice finding a fellow Wow'er. I have to ask...do you play Alli or Horde? I'm a Horde at heart - but I do play both factions.

OCs are a lot of fun. They tend to create themselves without me even noticing at first. I'm thinking I'll be getting my first doll...in about 6-7 months through layaway - since that'd be the only way I could do it right now.

By the way, I love your cosplays! They look amazing!

(Side note: I really should make a post in the Character Concepts forum, plus it would be a nice record for me. *goes to compile the list*)

Ichigokitty

Horde all the way~!

Thanks so much! glad to meet you!

pichu10176

Wow great goal right there to make OCs. Good luck on that and update us with your pictures.