Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
yukifrein

Hi, newbie from philippines :3

yukifrein

Hi everyone, yukifrein here

I'm a BJD collector for more than a year already, I started late 2010, but I'm a newbie when it comes to Dollfie Dreams..hopefully, I'll be having my first DD head, a DDH-03. and by next year, a DD body..

I've always wanted Dollfie Dreams ever since I saw DD Nia Teppelin (but she's too expensive for me T_T /cries in the corner), so I've decided I'll just do a custom DD.

I've already met a few DD owner here in my country. I might go for the upcoming pre-order of Kosmos DD, hopefully

at Home:

*Nia (DD Nia Teppelin) *Yuzu (DD Akira) *Kotori Minami (DDH-04) *Yuki Emilia Cross (DDH-09) *Lyrica Brissmark (MDD Rena)

Plans: none as of this glorious moment :p

Misheru

Welcome! You have very good tastes in DDs, but then again it is hard to not love them all.

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

pichu10176

Yes the awesome-ness of a Dollfie Dream converted another BJD collector into a Dollfie collector too!

glassjaw

Welcome! enjoy your stay kabayan!~ good luck on getting Nia! she's quite rare and lil bit expensive. coming from the phils it is quite an expensive hobby.

I also started bjd but on Unoa dolls, hopefully you can get Nia someday. She's also my 1st grail but after I got her, something better comes up.

katnaper

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Yes to more BJD owners! Yeah! You're in ManikaManila too right? I seem to have seen your name there before. And, kudos on going for KOSMOS, she is awesome. And hope you can get a Nia too someday. She is very, very pretty.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

yukifrein

@Misheru thanks a lot :3 I'm now itching to buy a body for my incoming head. excited much hahah

@ pichu10176 hahah..hopefully I'll be having my first DD early next year :3

@glassjaw yaayy.it really is an expensive hobby, but it makes me happy (poem??) haha

@katnaper yeah..I'm a member of Manika Manila..hope to meet you in upcoming doll meets

at Home:

*Nia (DD Nia Teppelin) *Yuzu (DD Akira) *Kotori Minami (DDH-04) *Yuki Emilia Cross (DDH-09) *Lyrica Brissmark (MDD Rena)

Plans: none as of this glorious moment :p

katnaper

@katnaper yeah..I'm a member of Manika Manila..hope to meet you in upcoming doll meets

I wish but me and my troop are all here in cold (and getting colder) Canada. No plans of going home for a visit in the immediate future though. Well, maybe someday when my kiddo is older. I dream of attending one of the doll meets back home especially the MM Tiangge and meeting Mistula. I so want to get my hands on one of their shirts!

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den