Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Tieren

A Halloween Scare

Tieren

My Yuki and Mariko were invited by Salica's Sakuno to go trick or treating. (Disclaimer: I wrote and directed this story during a mini-doll meet, so there might be holes in the story) Our story starts when Yuki came across something unusual while wandering through a graveyard.

8133926904_540048323f_z.jpg

8133899497_28332da255_z.jpg

Mariko: I found our goodie bags!

Yuki: Shhhhhh it's a g-g-g-g-ghost!

8133899651_d81b922405_z.jpg

Yuki: No! Don't let it see you!

Mariko: I don't see anything?

8133961137_6e8ee5063f_z.jpg

Mariko: ...

8133989442_f6769b070b_z.jpg

Yuki: ...

Yuki: Fine, let's go on.

8133927296_ecc73f2ab7_z.jpg

Yuki and Mariko carried on and met up with Sakuno and Kodama's girls. Everything was fine until...

8133918885_bfc309422f_z.jpg

8133900003_b62030d14b_z.jpg

8133927616_5a304bcaac_z.jpg

8133900173_df8411c219_z.jpg

'Tap'

8133927832_5c0e03604d_z.jpg

Anastasia: Victory!

8133927952_19818d13de_z.jpg

Sakuno: !!! Don't scare the guests !!!

8133900545_3eb1eb8a6b_z.jpg

8133900753_f1625664bf_z.jpg

Anastasia: I'm sorry.

Mariko: Yuki, are you okay?

To not be continued....

Janeway

cool pictures and l like them.

Innocentsake

Oh poor Yuki, she fell for the trick XD And Mariko has the perfect face for looking frightened! Their costumes are excellent, good job on making them! I really need to take a sewing class so I can start stitching together my own DD clothes hehe.

salica

Poor Yuki ! Really good pictures ! I'm glad our girls were able to meet for Halloween ! I hope Yuki won't be scared to come back in Salica's house because of her scary experience

Anastasia went to bed without dinner because of her bad behaviour

Traveller

This just shows that if the pictures are really good (as they are here), then you do not need a lots of words to tell the story.

Well done

scripple

Poor Anastasia's victory was short lived. Bonked on the head and no dinner. I guess she should have asked trick or treat first before pulling her little trick. I hope Yuki was ok.

And it's nice to see that Salica's awesome stage work is getting the world acclaim it deserves with more actresses wanting to travel and perform there.

salica
Poor Anastasia's victory was short lived. Bonked on the head and no dinner. I guess she should have asked trick or treat first before pulling her little trick. I hope Yuki was ok.

And it's nice to see that Salica's awesome stage work is getting the world acclaim it deserves with more actresses wanting to travel and perform there.

So nice of you to say about my set up !!! It was really fun to receive Tieren and Kodama so they could use

it too , it made it worth the effort

baldylox

Sooooo cool! It's really great to see 3 different families of DD's coming together at Salica's! All the girls looked so nice too, their costumes were great! I especially love Mariko as a devil and Maiya as a maid.

I felt sorry for Yuki when she got scared but since Stasya got "bonked" for scaring her, I felt a bit better. Stasya is too funny as a ghost, I love that outfit!

Great story and pictures! Congrats on getting all these girls together for this!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Tieren

Thanks everyone! I loved ghost-Stasya so much I just had to take lots of photos of her!

Oh poor Yuki, she fell for the trick XD And Mariko has the perfect face for looking frightened! Their costumes are excellent, good job on making them! I really need to take a sewing class so I can start stitching together my own DD clothes hehe.

Thanks! I actually didn't have to put that much work into them because they are premade costumes intended for small dogs that I modified for DDs. The witch costume I just sewed up the front and added two new velcro pieces to the back so that it would be tight around her waist. The devil costume I just added a snap to the belt with the devil tail.

This just shows that if the pictures are really good (as they are here), then you do not need a lots of words to tell the story.

Well done

Thanks! I like to try to tell as much of my stories as possible in the photos.

Sooooo cool! It's really great to see 3 different families of DD's coming together at Salica's! All the girls looked so nice too, their costumes were great! I especially love Mariko as a devil and Maiya as a maid.

I felt sorry for Yuki when she got scared but since Stasya got "bonked" for scaring her, I felt a bit better. Stasya is too funny as a ghost, I love that outfit!

Great story and pictures! Congrats on getting all these girls together for this!

Billy

Thanks! It was such a great experience to see Salica's DDs in person after only seeing them in photos. And Salica is such a super-amazing host. It makes me want to shoot photos in her studio every weekend!

Amara77

Lol how cute! Good props too I really love the ghost costume!

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....