Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
WoundedNight64

Salutations~

WoundedNight64

Hey everybody,

I'm an aspiring dollfie dream collector from England. I love dolls and currently own a few resin BJDs, but my love of anime has introduced my to the world of Dollfie Dreams. I just don't think the resin BJDs do anime characters justice.

I don't have a DD right now, but I'm working on my first custom girl. I'm a little stuck for a body though, and Volks apparently wont be stocking them for a while...Kinda sucks. But still holding out hope!

I currently also collect figures, manga, Weiss Schwarz cards (I love the designs) and like I said; resin BJDs.

I can't wait to get involved in the forum and meet tons of new people in the hobby.

~Lucy

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Saving for; A body and Saber Lily ^_^

Waiting for:

Nekopon

It's nice to meet you, Lucy!

I only started from last December and I love love love my DDs. I hope you will get your first girl soon and be able to love her as well.

Who are you planning to do as your first custom girl? We have a lot of members in this community that sells bodies form time to time so I'm sure you'll get a chance at a body here even if Volks don't have one for you.

I also collect a lot of figurines and I really like art books.

Welcome to the DD forums!

Traveller

Welcome to the fourm Lucy.

It's nice to see another person from the UK.

I went down the custom girl route myself before i started to expand out to some of the more expensive girls. Bodies were not a problem until earlier this year, but as Nekopon has stated, you will find bodies appearing here and there every so often.

Good lucK with you custom girl, and hope to see her here at some future date.

WoundedNight64

I really want to do a vampire girl. I haven't quite decided on a character yet, maybe inner Moka from Rosario+Vampire. I thinkthe new 05 head would make a good model for her, so I'm really waiting on that. I'm also really tempted to make Danaerys from Game of Thrones, she'd make a cute Yukino I think. Hehe I may have to make two now ^_^' I'll make sure I post pictures of her when she is completed.

It's great to meet people from the UK. I don't know any people in my area that are interested in DDs or any type of Japanese culture, except anime and manga.

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Saving for; A body and Saber Lily ^_^

Waiting for:

pichu10176

Welcome to the forum! Inner Moka sounds very pretty DD to make. Hope you'll find a body soon!