Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Kumi

Hello from Poland

Kumi

Hello everyone

My name is Michael, I'm from Poland and after some lurking I decided to join this ever growing community of DD fans. Maybe we met somewhere on DoA or figure.fm, too. I'm always using similar avatars with Zima from Chobits.

I'm 2m tall, bit (maybe more) nerdy and wearing glasses. Probably because of that I've chosen the avatar.

I was an anime fan since... well, I don't remember clearly, it was in the last century... and I always liked the manga/anime aesthetics, the faces, the drawings etc. Then I discovered, that there are dolls looking exactly like the anime characters (and then my wallet ran away )

I made a small 23cm Obitsu for my daughter, based on Mamachapp design. Cute, but it wasn't exactly "it".

So I was digging deeper, looking for more informations, caught the wallet in meantime and decided to get a 1/3 doll. Even my wife agreed.

It was supposed to be a DD at first, but then Aria Doll released a new resin doll and I couldn't resist. She's very cute and looks great, and I like her (it?) very much, but it's just a different type of "person".

And now I think, it's time to bring home a DD.

Well, one is already in my closet, but so far without faceup and all... But don't tell my wife, ok?

So, I hope I will met here many friends in this hobby. Thank You for reading.

PS. Sorry for any mistakes, it's not that easy to describe different things and feelings in a foreign language.

Halcyon

Welcome, Kumi!

Don't worry if you are a foreigner. If there's something I don't understand, I would ask, .

[LOL] A DD in your closet... sorry... I just have to laugh at that phrase; it was funny in a good way. By the way, is that DD for your wife? I mean - you are hiding it from her and all...

I'm not familiar with resin, but if it's vinyl then you can count me in. I'm only a little knowledgeable when it comes to DD and vinyl, but I would try to answer your questions as best as I could when the time comes. And, plus - there are a lot of folks here that are more knowledgeable than me. So... you are in good hands!

Enjoy your stay here.

Edited by Guest

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

baldylox

Welcome to the forums! We have lots of people from all over so don't worry about your English... it's very good!

Glad to hear you are thinking of getting a DD. They are so much fun!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Pupi

Welcome^^

I hope you can have a complete DD soon!

Well, one is already in my closet, but so far without faceup and all... But don't tell my wife, ok?

I'm hiding a DD in my closet too! XD

I hope you can have fun here^^

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

jun97

Welcome to the forums!

otakusan

Welcome to the forum, and now worries about language problems, there are lots of non-english native lang. people here too (I think) as long as you're enjoying yourself

Milk

Welcome! And the text read just fine, so don't worry too much about mistakes.

Let's hope your wife won't accidentally find the DD in the closet.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

OtakuDepot

Welcome to the forum Kumi.

It's great to have you here. I'm also Polish but was born in the USA. Please don't expect me to speak or read any Polish. My family does sing "Sto Lat" at birthday parties - as well as Happy Birthday:

Sto lat, sto lat, niech zyje zyje nam.

Sto lat, sto lat, niech zyje zyje nam.

Jeszcze raz, jeszcze raz, niech zyje, zyje nam.

Niech zyje nam!

I also knew a word like "schnudek", used to describe something small or tiny. It's been many years since I've heard it so I'm not sure how well my memory is. I'm better at Japanese. LOL

Sorry for my rambling. It's great to have you hear and I can't wait to see some pics of your first girl.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

mitsuki

Welcome, Kumi! Congratulations in adopting a DD in hiding! I am sure she will be so cute when she is complete.

scripple

Welcome to the forums. I hope your DD is able to come out of the closet soon. XD

salica

Ha!Ha! You got a DD in the closet ! Oupsss sorry ,did I say it too loud ?!

Welcome ! Don't worry for the language it's not easy for me either as a French Canadian and

I know what you mean by expressing your feeling in another language ..not easy

But people on this community seem to be nice and don't complain about my

mistakes

Kumi

Thank You all for the warm welcome

OtakuDepot - You just made me smile, and it was a very big smile

This song, along with Góralu, czy Ci nie żal? (~ Mountaineer, don't You regret) are probably the most well known Polish songs around the universe.

OtakuDepot
Thank You all for the warm welcome

OtakuDepot - You just made me smile, and it was a very big smile

This song, along with Góralu, czy Ci nie żal? (~ Mountaineer, don't You regret) are probably the most well known Polish songs around the universe.

If you really want to smile (or laugh!!!) you should hear my family try to sing it. My father is the only native Polish speaker so he's fine - but the rest of us..... I'm afraid we kill the song. haha

I don't know the other one but I'm searching online for it now.

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Nakitaninja

Your secret is safe with us! Hahahah! I love secret DDs! Welcome to the forum and may you be blessed with many gorgeous DD daughters!

^___^

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg