Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

tubatime1010

Feeler: Knit Hats!

tubatime1010

This thread is just to gauge interest in handmade knit hats to keep your girls warm this winter. My mother has been looking for a way to make a little money in her spare time and has been sewing and knitting for years. She asked me if I'd ask around in the Dollfie Dream community to see if anyone has an interest in doll sized knit hats.

I don't have a real idea on pricing yet and we don't have any examples but if there is interest (even just a few people) we'll work on a design and get a price up. (We're not planning on charging extravagant prices don't worry.) I'm going to be having her make some for my girls so I should have the prototype photos up within the next few days.

I'm also having her teach me in the process because I've always wanted to make a hat.

shinegamix

show me a design for hats scarfs or whatever is knitable

making my triumphant return

littlebearries

I'm very interested in seeing what you and your mom have to make... I *LOVE* hats for my dolls!!! So if they're in a style that would work with my girls, I'd most likely buy one XD

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Crystaltiger

I'd love to see pics. I was just thinking that my Saber looks cold and a hat would be nice to start with. Also..do you think arm warmers would be some kind of possibility? I love to wear the knit ones I have and think a dollfie pair would be cute too. lol

tubatime1010

We're making them tonight. We're not going to do any patterns for the first round. Just regular knit with either solid or variegated yarn.

Stay tuned.