Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

waha

Adding white lining to an outfit?

waha

Has anyone ever tried adding a thin white layer of cloth on the inside of a dark outfit as an alternative to body suits?

I've never been a fan of body suits, but want the ability to have my girls wear clothing known to stain. ^^

Zero

On store bought things no.(I feel the outfit may not fit right if I added a white layer to it) But on everything hand made that is dark or something i think may stain it gets a white lineing.

mangaemi

I've told using tape on the inside of the clothing works - but I don't mean the high adhesive kind.. probably more like designer/artist tape that is very weak but pretty thick - and it's white too!

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

waha
I've told using tape on the inside of the clothing works - but I don't mean the high adhesive kind.. probably more like designer/artist tape that is very weak but pretty thick - and it's white too!

Hey, that's not a bad idea! Sounds better than wrapping a doll body in plastic wrap, only to have the color bleed through in the end.

mangaemi

I wonder if frisket film would work? (stuff you use for airbrushing) it's thin, mildly sticky and clear. that's about the only other thing that comes to mind.

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho