Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Pahsmina

Yoho~

Pahsmina

Hello~ The name is Pahsmina, but people tend to think it's too long and just call me Pahsy.

I'm a 20 year old girl from Sweden who've been into figure collecting for about 2-3 years. I mainly focus on collecting Nendoroids and smaller trading figures cause I find them the cutest.

For quite some time I've been interested in getting a doll, but it's not until now that I've actually been able to get one. Right now I'm hunting the Kujikawa Rise DD. So if you're thinking about selling yours or know where she's up for a good price anywhere, please send me a small PM. She's my holy grail~ (; 3 ; )

And well what else. I enjoy drawing a bit too much, it's my number one dream to be a comic artist, even though I know it's almost impossible, haha.

I also spend too much money on cute clothes with lots of ribbons and fabric for cosplay.

2xRYydm.png

Own- Melina - DD Rise Kujikawa, Luke Triton - MDD hybrid, Clive Dove - DD hybrid, Arianna - DD Yui Hirasawa

waha

Woot! More Swedes! Welcome. :3

Coffee

Yo Pahsy!

Hope you'll find your Rise soon~!

Mina - DDS Millhi, Lucy - DDS Melty, Sammy - DDII Sakuno, Ellie - MDD DDH-01, Niki - MDD Mayu, Sasha - DDIII Miku

Migon

Hi Pahsy! Welcome to the forum!

Me and Coffee are both on the look out for a Rise for you and will give you a heads up if we see one for sale. C:

Hopefully you will find her soon!

My Saber collection.

sign.png

Seityan - DDIII Saber Extra, Kosma - DDIII KOS-MOS.

Bloodflower
wow, you are ..3rd? 4th? DD collector from Sweden! Welcome here, and have fun!

5th. ;P

Welcome Pahsy!

Corellia(DD Marya), Sirius(DDS Sirius), Luka(DDdy OOB N-04), Alessa(DDdy Sakura Honya Head) Genma(Azone Kanojo)

Hypercurve

Hello and welcome!!! There's a Rise head with DDdy body on sale right now in this forum (marketplace), good luck!!!

TechnoHornist

Greetings Pahsmina! Welcome to the forum!

I've seen your drawings and cosplays from time to time on Figure.fm and other places as well. You do a great job!

I wish you luck on your hunt for Rise.

Proud papa of my baker's dozen of little angels: Hanako, Mariko, Miku Append, Mirai Suenaga, Ami, Hatsune Miku, Iowa, Snow Miku, Jeane, Celeste, Megurine Luka, Matoi, and Sailor Mercury!

Pahsmina

Sorry for the late reply~ Thank you all for the kind welcome. This community seems really cozy and I think I will enjoy my time here.

And thank you very much Technohornist, I'm doing my best. xD

2xRYydm.png

Own- Melina - DD Rise Kujikawa, Luke Triton - MDD hybrid, Clive Dove - DD hybrid, Arianna - DD Yui Hirasawa