MagicalRozen

Baldylox

scripple

Sleepwear for Everyone!

scripple

Story Line Dead.

Edited by Guest

RaveOfNightmares

Wow. Putting your foot down there eh? Hopefully this helps Yukino to straighten herself out and to learn to be more grateful and polite, along with less whiny. Her new pajamas are cute too.

The part with kitsune being told she'd have to leave made me a bit sad, but she took it pretty well, promising to keep her promise and to follow the rules, both for herself and for another. At least kitsune's new pajamas are fairly minimal as far as clothes go, so hopefully she won't be too uncomfortable with having to wear them.

To kitsune: I'd happily adopt you if scripple ever kicked you out. There are 18 of your biggest fans here and there's no pajama rule in this cat's household to boot.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

scripple
Wow. Putting your foot down there eh? Hopefully this helps Yukino to straighten herself out and to learn to be more grateful and polite, along with less whiny. Her new pajamas are cute too.

Yeah I hope this straightens Yukino out too. She's always had some trouble with overreacting to things, but she's definitely become more petulant of late. Especially since I let her run my website. I guess if this doesn't reign her in I'm going to have to take that away from her.

The part with kitsune being told she'd have to leave made me a bit sad, but she took it pretty well, promising to keep her promise and to follow the rules, both for herself and for another. At least kitsune's new pajamas are fairly minimal as far as clothes go, so hopefully she won't be too uncomfortable with having to wear them.

Well I've let her slide on this for a long time. When she first sneaked into the house as a stray and Ilya wanted to keep her wearing clothing was one of the rules she agreed to. But she's always been bad about obeying that one. Sakura later added more rules and she's been very good about following them. It seems Sakura is scarier than I am so her rules matter more. So I decided I had to get more strict or she would never follow my rules.

And yes I intentionally chose rather minimal clothing for her given her obvious preferences.

To kitsune: I'd happily adopt you if scripple ever kicked you out. There are 18 of your biggest fans here and there's no pajama rule in this cat's household to boot.

Fortunately kitsune doesn't know how to read. So she'll never have to know about the clothing optional alternatives out there.

RaveOfNightmares

Yeah I hope this straightens Yukino out too. She's always had some trouble with overreacting to things, but she's definitely become more petulant of late. Especially since I let her run my website. I guess if this doesn't reign her in I'm going to have to take that away from her.

Well I've let her slide on this for a long time. When she first sneaked into the house as a stray and Ilya wanted to keep her wearing clothing was one of the rules she agreed to. But she's always been bad about obeying that one. Sakura later added more rules and she's been very good about following them. It seems Sakura is scarier than I am so her rules matter more. So I decided I had to get more strict or she would never follow my rules.

And yes I intentionally chose rather minimal clothing for her given her obvious preferences.

Fortunately kitsune doesn't know how to read. So she'll never have to know about the clothing optional alternatives out there.

Maybe I'll just have to find one of your other girls who can read it to relay the message to her.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

scripple

Maybe I'll just have to find one of your other girls who can read it to relay the message to her.

Hmmm, I don't think Ilya would like that too much. You'd need to find the brave enough girl or use a sufficient bribe. Probably not worth the bother. I understand these kitsune are pretty common like roaches so you can probably get your own quite easily. Their infestation certainly seems to have spread quite far and wide in the households of people on the forums.

random_forest

But Scripple, don't you think you've been a little mean this time? Rin and Asuke are much worse than poor Yukino - also without reason. Still you never punish them like that...

Also, I see there are two groups in your household, when it comes to sleepwear: girls with sexy PJ and girls with practical ones. Interesting.^^

scripple
But Scripple, don't you think you've been a little mean this time? Rin and Asuke are much worse than poor Yukino - also without reason. Still you never punish them like that...

Also, I see there are two groups in your household, when it comes to sleepwear: girls with sexy PJ and girls with practical ones. Interesting.^^

I don't recall Rin and Asuka telling me I suck right after giving them a gift they've been really wanting. And they both do nice things for me from time to time. Yukino never does. She just likes to tell people how much I suck, what a loser I am, etc. If anything I feel I was perhaps too kind in letting her keep the PJs.

As for sleepwear only the two kitsune and Asuka wear something other than PJs.

mitsuki

haha scripple knows how to push everyone's buttons at the same time even. But I think scripple's authoritarian attitude is also what makes Rin like him so much. Being a pushover can go along with not being reliable. scripple always fixes things when they get too bad. Being inconsistent with rules is a recipe for trouble too. He didn't ask anyone to do anything that bad either.

kitsune has been wearing clothes during the day so she must be getting used to it. Plus, she looks up to Eir and she wears clothes all the time. I think she might get into wearing clothes. Plus, we have those old cute photos of her naked from before to enjoy. It is intriguing to see Eir uncomfortable as a role model. She really has a low opinion of herself.

Yukino's insecurities are likely what makes her lash out. I hope this does help Yukino put things into perspective and help her feel more part of the group seeing the some of the other girls stick up for her. It is easy to get caught up in things and get too competitive and materialistic, especially around the holidays. It is good scripple is setting the mood for what is important well in advance of Christmas.

Janeway

I love your stories and thats good that your not latter your girls walk all over you. Love the PJ's.

RaveOfNightmares

Hmmm, I don't think Ilya would like that too much. You'd need to find the brave enough girl or use a sufficient bribe. Probably not worth the bother. I understand these kitsune are pretty common like roaches so you can probably get your own quite easily. Their infestation certainly seems to have spread quite far and wide in the households of people on the forums.

I could always send my 3 Ran'Castel sisters there to deal with any "problems" that arise.

Just kidding, that would make it look like kitsune-napping or something...

I'm not interested in having my own infestation. Your kitsune is my favorite because she's a Mio face, along with the personality she has. I was just kidding around about all that stuff, except for the part about being the first to volunteer to adopt her, should you, for whatever reason, ever even consider kicking her out. I'm not trying to imply that you ever would though.

scripple
haha scripple knows how to push everyone's buttons at the same time even. But I think scripple's authoritarian attitude is also what makes Rin like him so much. Being a pushover can go along with not being reliable. scripple always fixes things when they get too bad. Being inconsistent with rules is a recipe for trouble too. He didn't ask anyone to do anything that bad either.

Thanks for your defense mitsuki. It seems indeed I can always count on your support. (And yes I think both Rin and Asuka secretly like that I'm not a push over. It's a nice change of pace for them. )

kitsune has been wearing clothes during the day so she must be getting used to it. Plus, she looks up to Eir and she wears clothes all the time. I think she might get into wearing clothes. Plus, we have those old cute photos of her naked from before to enjoy. It is intriguing to see Eir uncomfortable as a role model. She really has a low opinion of herself.

I agree it's not like wearing clothes is that much of a shock to kitsune anymore, so adding them at night shouldn't be that big of a deal. I also think you're right that Eir showing up and wanting to wear clothes made kitsune more willing to accept this. But yes Eir certainly does have a low opinion of herself. She often refers to herself in a rather negative manner and I don't think she wants kitsune to follow in her footsteps.

Yukino's insecurities are likely what makes her lash out. I hope this does help Yukino put things into perspective and help her feel more part of the group seeing the some of the other girls stick up for her. It is easy to get caught up in things and get too competitive and materialistic, especially around the holidays. It is good scripple is setting the mood for what is important well in advance of Christmas.

Christmas? You think the girls have earned any more gifts this year than last? I don't know, there's been an awful lot of bad behavior this year too.

For Yukino though, maybe this did provide some perspective. She has followed up on her pledge to post an apology on the website. You can read it here. http://scripple.org/cms/2012/11/apology/

scripple
:) I love your stories and thats good that your not latter your girls walk all over you. Love the PJ's.

Thank you very much on the stories. I agree you've got to be careful not to let these girls get out of hand. Who knows what that could lead to? Nothing good I'm sure. And thanks on the PJs too.

I'm not interested in having my own infestation. Your kitsune is my favorite because she's a Mio face, along with the personality she has. I was just kidding around about all that stuff, except for the part about being the first to volunteer to adopt her, should you, for whatever reason, ever even consider kicking her out. I'm not trying to imply that you ever would though.

That's awfully nice of you to say about kitsune and her personality. She is a very popular girl though, so unfortunately you're very late to the "volunteer to adopt kitsune" party, or even the "violently 'rescue' kitsune from the awful kitsune hating scripple household" party. Of course it's been a while since I've heard from the previous volunteers so maybe they've moved on.

RaveOfNightmares
:) I love your stories and thats good that your not latter your girls walk all over you. Love the PJ's.

Thank you very much on the stories. I agree you've got to be careful not to let these girls get out of hand. Who knows what that could lead to? Nothing good I'm sure. And thanks on the PJs too.

That's awfully nice of you to say about kitsune and her personality. She is a very popular girl though, so unfortunately you're very late to the "volunteer to adopt kitsune" party, or even the "violently 'rescue' kitsune from the awful kitsune hating scripple household" party. Of course it's been a while since I've heard from the previous volunteers so maybe they've moved on.

Well then, maybe I'd just have to resort to sic'ing the Ran'Castel sisters on the other "volunteers" if they happened to still be around should the event ever arise.

mitsuki

Hey, I said "what's important" not gifts. In my family, we don't exchange gifts on Christmas. What is more important to us is to be together...usually with a huge pile of traditional foods. I think Saber would agree on what's important. haha We also do other things together like dig out old videos, watch Star Trek, tinker with the old electronics my dad won't let go of, scan old photos, watch the birds that come feed in the yard, and drive around viewing how other families decorated their yards for the holidays.

scripple
Hey, I said "what's important" not gifts. In my family, we don't exchange gifts on Christmas. What is more important to us is to be together...usually with a huge pile of traditional foods. I think Saber would agree on what's important. haha We also do other things together like dig out old videos, watch Star Trek, tinker with the old electronics my dad won't let go of, scan old photos, watch the birds that come feed in the yard, and drive around viewing how other families decorated their yards for the holidays.

My mistake for putting words at your fingers. We'll see how the holidays go this year. There was certainly some resistance to the holiday spirit last year and there wasn't really any big happy gathering like you describe. Mostly just more bickering. But yes Saber would love your idea of the holidays being all about food.

Jezrah

Ah another great installment from scripple. But one thing that I've always wondered: do you move furniture for large setups like this or do you just have big empty spaces in your house? Cuz although I have a place my girls hang out, it's not conducive to photo stories. I don't have any big wall spaces open at floor level to put in a living room. Either way, I applaud your setup, because you either take a lot of effort to put it together; or you have a lot of space dedicated to your girls.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

scripple
At least the New Years party was awesome!

That was a pretty epic party. Just glad I missed the karaoke.

Ah another great installment from scripple. But one thing that I've always wondered: do you move furniture for large setups like this or do you just have big empty spaces in your house? Cuz although I have a place my girls hang out, it's not conducive to photo stories. I don't have any big wall spaces open at floor level to put in a living room. Either way, I applaud your setup, because you either take a lot of effort to put it together; or you have a lot of space dedicated to your girls.

Thanks on the story, and on the setup. It's closest to big empty spaces. The living room setup stays assembled and in place all the time, and the camera/tripod/lights live in the open space next to it. Any other set you see is done by moving furniture into place along nearby walls.

random_forest
I don't recall Rin and Asuka telling me I suck right after giving them a gift they've been really wanting. And they both do nice things for me from time to time. Yukino never does. She just likes to tell people how much I suck, what a loser I am, etc. If anything I feel I was perhaps too kind in letting her keep the PJs.

I didn't mean my post to be offensive. If it was, it's because of my English, not intention. Sorry. I just agree with Rin (good to see her defending Yukino ) - what you said about strings seemed like meant to rile her up. And I can see that Yukino's been a bit overreactive since Ilya's joke.

Yup, but i.e. Rin, Sakura and Hannah have fancy ones with all that flowers or ribbons. On the other side Eir and Yukino's PJ looks definitely more practical and warm. Well, I suppose it's personal preferences.

And Eir... It's only my impression that she has some hidden agenda?

Edit: Just read Eir's journal. Not only mine, not only impression.

scripple

I didn't mean my post to be offensive. If it was, it's because of my English, not intention. Sorry. I just agree with Rin (good to see her defending Yukino ) - what you said about strings seemed like meant to rile her up. And I can see that Yukino's been a bit overreactive since Ilya's joke.

It's cool, I did not find your post at all offensive. I'm sorry if my reply sounded that way. I'm very open minded about comments on my stories so please feel free to continue to speak your mind. (Even if you really mean to say something like "Hey! You're being an idiot." Because sometimes it's true.)

I see what you mean about the strings. Yeah, Rin was right I was trying to rile her up a bit, so I'm partly at fault for this mess I suppose. I guess I've just been generally unhappy with Yukino's behavior for a while and her not saying thanks and then getting insulting was too much for me. But hopefully things will be better all around now. She's got her PJs and she issued a nice apology on the website.

Yup, but i.e. Rin, Sakura and Hannah have fancy ones with all that flowers or ribbons. On the other side Eir and Yukino's PJ looks definitely more practical and warm. Well, I suppose it's personal preferences.

Oh that. The two different styles are actually because the PJs come from two different seamstresses. The one who made the earlier sets with more ribbons and flowers and such no longer makes DD clothing. So I had to go elsewhere for the new sets and the ones I found are in a simpler flannel PJ style. So not necessarily the preferences of the girls but more what was available at the time they were ordered.

And Eir... It's only my impression that she has some hidden agenda?

Edit: Just read Eir's journal. Not only mine, not only impression.

I'd say Eir's definitely got a hidden agenda. Unfortunately I have no idea what it is, but have an unfortunate feeling that it's not a good one.

random_forest

What should I say to you is: pretty please, kind sir, post more of your photo stories, as they're unbelievably addictive. Especially now, when Eir is up to something. Also, I love how Rin is starting to feel responsibility for another girls in your household. I think her personality is developing in really great way...

scripple
What should I say to you is: pretty please, kind sir, post more of your photo stories, as they're unbelievably addictive. Especially now, when Eir is up to something. Also, I love how Rin is starting to feel responsibility for another girls in your household. I think her personality is developing in really great way...

Ah, another addict. Good to hear there's more out there. Don't worry I will be doing more stories at some point, just not sure exactly when. They tend to come in bursts and this month tends to mess with the schedule a bit.

PrettyCranium

As a fellow addict, I totally understand, random_forest!