Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kushina

[Sword Art Online Project] - Leefa, Suguha, Lisbeth, Silica

Kushina

banner01bi.png

Let me introduce to you my big Sword Art Online Project! I was playing MMORPG's for years now (Ragnarok, Guild Wars and now Aion) and always loved Animes and Mangas about them.

It was no wonder I started to like Sword Art Online too. I didn't know the novels, so it was really interesting to wait every week for the next episode to see whats happening next. The "Sword Art Online" Arc was really good, but I started to really fell in love with it, when the next Arc "Fairy Dance" started and Leefa was introduced. The first time I saw her I thought "Gosh, I want a dollfie of her." and this desire was rising with every single episode, where I learned more about her.

But Leefa is not the only one. I like Lisbeth, Yui and Silica too, so I decided to make dollfies of all of them.

banner1rt.png

[+] - got it, [-] - still missing

[+] Head: DDH-06 (Custom made with ears)

[+] Body: DDII with L-Bust

[+] Wig: Tail, Natural Blond,

[+] Eyes: Green

[-] Clothes: In Progress

Pictures of everything I already have for her:

kopfi.pngaugeno.pngwigleefa.png

banner2ya.png

[+] Head: DDH-03 (Blank, has to be painted)

[-] Body: DDII with L-Bust

[+] Wig: Short, Black

[-] Eyes: Grey

kopf03.pngwigsuguha.png

banner3w.png

[-] Head: DDH-06 (Blank, has to be painted)

[-] Body: DDII with M-Bust

[-] Wig: Short, Pink

[-] Eyes: Pink/Red

banner5e.png

[-] Head: DDH-04 (not sure about this one >_<)

[-] Body: DDS with S-Bust

[-] Wig: Tails, Brown

[-] Eyes: Pink/Red

banner6f.png

I really want to do Asuna, Kirito and Yui too. But my most wanted are Leefa, Suguha and Lisbeth. So I will start working on them. I also want to wait if Volks is really releasing Asuna. (I will only make her two elf forms then. )

Edited by Guest

Dollfie Family:

DD Emilia - DD Mashiro Mito (Custom) -  DD Asuna Titania - DDdy Sasara - DD Kirika - DDH16 Tan - DD Rin Tohsaka

Chrono_San

cool!. i'm doing a Silica too. we should exchange ideas on this. i too have chosen DDH 04 for her, but i do not use a DD body but a DDS because silica is younger than the rest, she should be shorter than lisbeth and leafa

my Silica

head: DDH 04, custom face-up

Eyes: SQLAB red eyes EB-02

Body: DDS with S-Bust

Clothes: custom work with resin cast armour (custom sculpt)

Dollfie Dream Family

Kurumi Tokisaki, Shana, Reimu Hakurei, Ayeka Hanaki

Kushina

Sounds great!!! Actually I'm still not sure about Silicas Body. I was first thinking about a MDD, but they are too short. I never really saw a DDS Body, but thanks for your advice! I will look into that once more!

It would be great to exchange ideas!!!

Dollfie Family:

DD Emilia - DD Mashiro Mito (Custom) -  DD Asuna Titania - DDdy Sasara - DD Kirika - DDH16 Tan - DD Rin Tohsaka

juu-yuki
Sounds great!!! Actually I'm still not sure about Silicas Body. I was first thinking about a MDD, but they are too short. I never really saw a DDS Body, but thanks for your advice! I will look into that once more!

Silica is a head shorter than Kirito in the anime. The MDD is a head and a half short than the DD2, I think. So maybe DDS would be the best choice, unless she has some killer heels

Edited by Guest

Chrono_San

Silica is a head shorter than Kirito in the anime. The MDD is a head and a half short than the DD2, I think. So many DDS would be the best choice, unless she has some killer heels

exactly how i reasoned too. the MDD fits super short characters such as Shana and Taiga Aisaka etc, and really young. Silica is neither that short nor a kid, DDS is half a head shorter than a DD, if Asuna is a DD, Silica sure is DDS. i think it's a quite safe body to use. seen Madoka and Kuroneko as DDS used well too

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271108290650?var=570128490154&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 these beads is what i ordered for her hair, they should be sized about right

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160786665790?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 and these shoes, im just going to add the gold trim and remove the metal bit on the strap. it will be added to the belt strap on her left leg instead

Dollfie Dream Family

djgamer

No doubt Yui would be an MDD. You should make her in her fairy form. XD That would be totally adorable!

Proud captain of two lovely squires, Kimberly and Airana

Chrono_San
No doubt Yui would be an MDD. You should make her in her fairy form. XD That would be totally adorable!

adorable and also pretty much life-sized. unless yui as fairy was even a bit smaller? nice nonetheless

Dollfie Dream Family

Kushina
djgamer wrote:

Chrono-san wrote:

adorable and also pretty much life-sized. unless yui as fairy was even a bit smaller? nice nonetheless

Definitely will do her in her this way And I will add Zekken/Yuuki to my list, just finished the novels of Sword Art Online and couldn't stop crying T__T She was a wonderful character TOT

My green eyes for Leefa arrived today. *_* When the head and her wig arrives I can finally start working on her dress. *__* This will be so much fun!

Dollfie Family:

Chrono_San
djgamer wrote:

Chrono-san wrote:

Definitely will do her in her this way And I will add Zekken/Yuuki to my list, just finished the novels of Sword Art Online and couldn't stop crying T__T She was a wonderful character TOT

My green eyes for Leefa arrived today. *_* When the head and her wig arrives I can finally start working on her dress. *__* This will be so much fun!

nice, i look forward to see how she will look. my head for silica was shipped today

Dollfie Dream Family

Kushina

Keep me updated!! I look forward to your, Silica especially your wig choice is great! Loved the first one you showed me *__*

Dollfie Family:

Chrono_San
Keep me updated!! I look forward to your, Silica especially your wig choice is great! Loved the first one you showed me *__*

yep, i hope it arrives soon, and the red beads of course. and i hope the eyes from SQLAB are arriving soon too. already have ribbons and paints. also ordered the finisher spray, all i need to find now is good pastels. need to check local stores before i order any, might be cheaper.

and above all i hope volks restock the DDS parts soon, the only part that i need that is in-stock are the S-Bust torso. arms, inner frame, legs etc etc are currently out of stock

Dollfie Dream Family

Kushina

I pre-ordered Momo so if I didn't find a body till then, I just use hers. xDD

And for the face-up: I try using my Vallejo Colours (I normally use them for my resin modelkits, so they should work for a head face-up too)

I found this shoes today, I think I will buy them for Lisbeth :ohttps://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-167329335

Dollfie Family:

Chrono_San
I pre-ordered Momo so if I didn't find a body till then, I just use hers. xDD

And for the face-up: I try using my Vallejo Colours (I normally use them for my resin modelkits, so they should work for a head face-up too)

I found this shoes today, I think I will buy them for Lisbeth :ohttps://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-167329335

i will use vallejo and citadel paints that i normally use for tabletop miniatures.

and the shoes will fit lisbeth perfectly!

Dollfie Dream Family

Pihlajakoto

i will use vallejo and citadel paints that i normally use for tabletop miniatures.

Don't use citadel paints! I tried my citadel paints on DDH-03 and the brown stained the vinyl bright orange even with several layers of msc underneath

My blog Pihlajakoto

Chrono_San

Don't use citadel paints! I tried my citadel paints on DDH-03 and the brown stained the vinyl bright orange even with several layers of msc underneath

really? but vallejo don't?, i havn't seen much difference between the two visually, but i assume they contains something that differs them apart. is it model colour or game colour of vallejo that works best?

Dollfie Dream Family

Immortal Collsaur

for yui in fairy form, maybe you can use other figure instead use DDS or even MDD

maybe use figma

i guess they have undress model one, and sculpting for her fairy wing would be easier

Work kill my page and profile.. but work gain money to collect all..

happy work and happy collecting ~

Collsaur