Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
littlebearries

Monkey Shirt

littlebearries

Alna is getting more and more t-shirts for herself as I get rid of more and more of my old, beloved t-shirts

5765646354_c87cd70b77_b.jpg

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

fenrir z78

thats a nice t-shirt. do you have a set pattern or is it something at poped out of your head. if it is a set pattern where can i find it and if it is something you made up then i would like a copy of the pattern

Nakitaninja

SUPER CUTE!

Lucky Alna

^_____^

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

Galvatim

Cute! That's actually a cool way to recycle old shirts.

otakusan

That is such a super idea of recycling.. and it makes great economical fashion for your girl too

Milk

Such a cute shirt for your girl!

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

scripple

Cute shirt and I like the flower pin / accessory as well.

littlebearries

@fenrir z78 ... I'd be happy to point you to the pattern... uhm... once I find where it's from again. I know it's a pattern you can make and resell shirts from though. You might just want to google SD tshirt... because that's how I found it in the first place!

And thanks everyone XD Yeah, I had all these old tshirts that I just couldn't bear to throw out because I loved the design on them... and now... I have a solution! XD

@scripple ... the flower pin accessory is actually a piece of costume jewelry from my Grandmother

OtakuDepot

I really love that shirt - can't help but smile at a cute girl with a cheeky monkey on her shirt.

I'd love to get some info on the shirt pattern as well if you find it. Was it someplace online, a link you could post?

Thanks,

James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

littlebearries
I really love that shirt - can't help but smile at a cute girl with a cheeky monkey on her shirt.

I'd love to get some info on the shirt pattern as well if you find it. Was it someplace online, a link you could post?

Thanks,

James.

It was online... http://gallery.me.com/laurelyobleep#100038 There are a bunch of patterns here, the Tshirt pattern is in there, and they're evidently all free to use to make stuff to sell It's just a regular SD shirt pattern, I didn't modify it at all, except to make the neck hole bigger.

OtakuDepot
It was online... http://gallery.me.com/laurelyobleep#100038 There are a bunch of patterns here, the Tshirt pattern is in there, and they're evidently all free to use to make stuff to sell It's just a regular SD shirt pattern, I didn't modify it at all, except to make the neck hole bigger.

YEA!!!! Thank you so much for the link. I have been looking for something like this for a while.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

fenrir z78

Thanks for the link. that was the same set of patterns that i found some time ago but lost the link. I have been haveing a hard time geting the sizeing right. But like all good things you have to work for it.

littlebearries

Thanks for the link. that was the same set of patterns that i found some time ago but lost the link. I have been haveing a hard time geting the sizeing right. But like all good things you have to work for it.

For mine, I didn't change the basic sizing at all, I just cut the neck hole bigger until her head fits through (after I've sewn it... then I go back and reinforce the shoulder seams)

Dancing Queen

how do you get it to print out into the right size? my printer likes to resize things all the time

5629348191_a7863701cb_o.jpg

AXSig.png

My Site www.Howagirlfigures.com Please check it out for figure reviews, and more Yoko pictures!

littlebearries
how do you get it to print out into the right size? my printer likes to resize things all the time

I'm actually using old shirts of mine that don't fit anymore (gotta love how some cotton shirts just keep shrinking and shrinking over the years)... so the print was already on it.

But! There should be presets for your printer (probably in your image editing program) that should allow you to keep it from being resized. I know that if I don't go into photoshop and tell it not to resize itself, it will.

The options to do this are usually under the "file" tab, or on the printer's pop up menu when you select print (usually, but not always, under print presets) (and I'm sorry if I'm telling you dumb stuff you already know and your printer is truly just evil!!!)

I've actually never tried printing on fabric, back when I used to put images on fabric (like the Hot Gimmick shirt my Alna first wore... the green one), I used Iron On paper, printed the images out to the size I wanted by first measuring the shirt space and then making the image in accordance to that. It gave me a lot more wiggle room in case things got messed up printing! XD And the Iron On paper wasn't so expensive that a mess up or two would be awful.

AntElitist

I was expecting something like "baby milo" when I enter this thread haha

Nice shirt! Very casual for a girl