Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
finnleo

A Small intermission...

finnleo

While shooting Eliza's reintroduction there was a minor misshap with the little angel figure she was holding.

We join our heroines after the photo jubilee...

intermission000_zps88925308.jpg

intermission001_zpsd3730709.jpg

intermission002_zps89451ee1.jpg

intermission003_zpsfe57ddbb.jpg

intermission004_zpsd40ce957.jpg

intermission005_zpsf2e54ed6.jpg

intermission006_zps540aa97b.jpg

intermission007_zps283e0cfb.jpg

intermission008_zpsf369c8c6.jpg

intermission009_zpsb23d0e50.jpg

intermission010_zpsb04ffdef.jpg

intermission011_zps74933beb.jpg

And after this the girls went on to build the households annual season greeting stage... which prooved to be a whole different adventure on its own...

So yea, I was a bit sad that I busted up the little plastic angel I had. But I managed to find another one despite it being a full year after getting the first, so I was able to do some little trickery.

The chant shino does is the intro offering part of EXEC_SPHILIA\. a song from the game Ar Tonelico 2.

If you are wondering where the connection came from, this image here, of my previous plans for Shino can explain a bit.

But still besides the blatant monkey business, hope you liked it.

katnaper

Awesome magic. I really like how you do the special effects. Wonderful. Wonderful. I do hope to see more as your stories are always enjoyable.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

mitsuki

That is awesome! Shino is so cool. It is great to see that Eliza is getting along well in her new home.

finnleo
Awesome magic. I really like how you do the special effects. Wonderful. Wonderful. I do hope to see more as your stories are always enjoyable.

Heh, even with my SFX-budget of 10 cents?

But thank you. I really do like the Ar Tonelico hymnos stuff, and it was a nice opportunity to use a bit of it.

I have some thaughts about a few random things, dunno do I yet have the willpower for anything more than that though, but will have to see how things, and plots move.

That is awesome! Shino is so cool. It is great to see that Eliza is getting along well in her new home.

Thank you.

The "mystery beauty" should be making her mark on some other ladies at some point, after the big stage shoot.